Eek, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an Urban Burger in swan street...Its a bit like Gril'd just not as nice :wink:

There's a few pubs and stuff as well, but yeah. I dunno what time I'll be coming in, and I was still half thinking of going to the footy.....but what time do you need to be a the Corner to get a good spot?

I was just going to aim to get to the Corner at doors, maybe a few minutes after if we run late having a meal. The Urban Burger place ... if it's the one I'm thinking of, is it just a bit of a hole in the wall not far from the Corner? Usually when I've felt like a burger, it's been after a gig and it's been shut!

We could always go to Grill'd to get you off our case and then proceed over to Richmond, if we go in a wee bit earlier ... :wink:

I was just going to aim to get to the Corner at doors, maybe a few minutes after if we run late having a meal. The Urban Burger place ... if it's the one I'm thinking of, is it just a bit of a hole in the wall not far from the Corner? Usually when I've felt like a burger, it's been after a gig and it's been shut!

We could always go to Grill'd to get you off our case and then proceed over to Richmond, if we go in a wee bit earlier ... :wink:

Well its a across the road from the corner, um I think its back towards to Coles, have only been to that particular store once.

Haha, we don't have to. Nicoles place has got no water today, and I've got a few odd jobs that I probably should get done.

Hi Reggo! :wave:

Afternoon. I'm sitting on the Superthread and knitting. Yep, I'm having a productive day at work.

Well its a across the road from the corner, um I think its back towards to Coles, have only been to that particular store once.

Haha, we don't have to. Nicoles place has got no water today, and I've got a few odd jobs that I probably should get done.

Hi Reggo! :wave:

Think I know the one. We (well, Alison) park at the Coles, so I'm familiar with the part of Swan St between the Corner and Coles! The rest of it, not so much.

Odd jobs that aren't too strenuous, I hope! We've just done some token gardening ... we've bought some plants to liven up the upper balcony. May then soon invest in some that can cope without any direct sunlight for the downstairs balcony.

I can't wait till I get to visit Melbourne so I can put an image with all these places you guys talk about.

Where is this Grill'd of which you speak, Daniel? (or Ax or Charlotte, if you know!)

Or were we going to the Urban Burger place...

Eh. I don't know what you mean.

But just by browsing there are a whole lot of bands who play the old rock'n'roll from the 60's and 70's and sing in English.

Is interesting site.

Ehh.

And to think I thought "muzak" meant good.

I'll stick to saying "musics".

Ah right... I didn't realise people were using it as a derogatory term for modern music they don't like... My idea of muzak is something that's not actively irritating (unlike all the shite that Channel V mostly plays).

I should probably have another shower... I had one this morning before my housemate and I decided to go do the 1000 Steps at Mt Dandenong. :crack:

The actual answer was the whole thing. I was just so out of it I forgot the origianl question :doh:

lol. I PM'ed you the link. I also Pm'ed it to Traviud, just in case.

Omg, Kirk and Spock are both at Dragon*Con this year! And Anne McCaffrey, who's in her mid-80s... health permitting, I suppose.

SQUEEE!!! :hyper: I picked a good year!

Omg, Kirk and Spock are both at Dragon*Con this year! And Anne McCaffrey, who's in her mid-80s... health permitting, I suppose.

SQUEEE!!! :hyper: I picked a good year!

molly.gif

Ok just got into the city.

Alison, Gril'd is at Melbourne central. So I guess we can always get on a train from there? I have parked at Fed Square, so I'm pretty central to anything.

Oops, I should get my arse into gear then!

*still needs to shower*

I guess I'll park at Crown, probably the cheapest option... I might even drive from there to Richmond. Hrm.

Ok, peeps, im offish going to bed. When you next hear from me, I will have a new last name :) Love you guys, and thank you reggo! Niiight

Alisaura said:
Oops, I should get my arse into gear then!

*still needs to shower*

I guess I'll park at Crown, probably the cheapest option... I might even drive from there to Richmond. Hrm.

Park at fed square. $12 and there are plenty of spaces. Plus it's a lot closer to the corner.

Aha I only showered about an hour ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom