Eek, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4bb60128.jpg

Oh my god.

I may be confined to a diet of soup and stuff right now, but WANT.

Just snorting a line of cocaine now. Feel better immediately!

Ah, yes, a wedding is happening this weekend. Congrats!

I will give 300 internets to whoever can tell me why my nose has decided to bleed at random intervals as one of the last stages of this cold. :hmm: That's kind of gross. 3 million internets.

What I really meant was smoothies ... and stuff. :tongue:

I've run out of cocaine.

Ah, yes, a wedding is happening this weekend. Congrats!

I will give 300 internets to whoever can tell me why my nose has decided to bleed at random intervals as one of the last stages of this cold. :hmm: That's kind of gross. 3 million internets.

I think you gotta lay off the triptocaine coke, sunshine. Just looka Ax here!

Hope you're feeling better, Ax!

Mmm, bacon chippies... I hope they taste like the old bacon-in-a-biscuits did. The new ones are vomit and fail in solid form.

Have a super awesome wedding on Saturday, Trashley! Future-tense congratulations. :D :hug:

So, Finnites... is dinner happening tomorrow?

Hope you're feeling better, Ax!

Seems to be one of those bugs that passes through pretty quickly. I perked up a bit yesterday evening and feel decent, all things considered, right now. I think the bug has passed, as my doctor thought it might by this time. Now I'm just keeping my fluids up and easing myself back onto food. Had my first solid food since Wednesday a couple of hours ago and it has stayed down!

So, Finnites... is dinner happening tomorrow?

I hope so ... might wait and see how I feel tomorrow. If I'm still lethargic and worn out, I may just save my energy for the gig.

Seems to be one of those bugs that passes through pretty quickly. I perked up a bit yesterday evening and feel decent, all things considered, right now. I think the bug has passed, as my doctor thought it might by this time. Now I'm just keeping my fluids up and easing myself back onto food. Had my first solid food since Wednesday a couple of hours ago and it has stayed down!

I hope so ... might wait and see how I feel tomorrow. If I'm still lethargic and worn out, I may just save my energy for the gig.

You did have to say "passes through", didn't you... :p

Hooray for solid food! Stomach bugs are awful... :hug:

Fair enough... I felt iffy for ages after I had that food poisoning last year, but then I think stomach upsets knock me for six in general.

I can stab mah eyeballs out, plz?

No... it'll be much harder for you to become an astrophysicist and work in Australia if you do that. Why do you want to stab your eyeballs out?

Dammit, I missed a palindromic postcount...

No... it'll be much harder for you to become an astrophysicist and work in Australia if you do that. Why do you want to stab your eyeballs out?
People. I hates them.

I'm not sure that quantum optics is the field I want to enter into. I mean, sure, metamaterials and working on invisibility would be fun, but I'm really more of a cosmologist and I'm more interested in temporal quantum mechanics, although nanotechnology has grabbed my attention, as well as superconductivity and nuclear fusion reactors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom