Eek, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when I was at school, I always thought the best time of the week was Friday evening, with the whole weekend ahead of you.

In undergrad, it was Thursday evening, since I never had class on a Friday.

Now, it's whatever day is after a major meeting or presentation or whatever. Which reminds me, biggest meeting so far is tomorrow. :uhoh:

On an unrelated note, I presume Trashley are wed now. :cute:

I wonder how long it will be until we hear from them, wink wink nudge nudge.

hey ax,

will reply to your pm when i'm sober and remember. a week long delay is fucked. sorry.

/starts a job so out of my depth and i'm genuinely worried
ian

ps to you and charlotte, i'm sorry for my slow replies. you know why now. work, boo. all the best, ian.

Sunday is a hell of a lot better than Monday through Friday, ie, any day I have to work. Cannot wait for awesome five-day Easter/ANZAC weekend. :hyper:

It looks like Ashley updated her facebook very shortly after the wedding... *L*

Yay new bloggery! *goes to read*

Vlad n U 2 said:
Where does architecture fall?

If it's anything like civil engineering it would more likely be 5 days a week...wouldn't be 5 full days, but you'd probably have at least a couple of hours every day.

So I have heard.

liamcool said:
This isn't true, I've had four day weeks all of my degree.

Yeah but you do a fuckload of extracurricular stuff no? I do the bare minimum (ie 4 classes per semester) and I've never been at uni for more than 3 days/10 hours a week.

hey ax,

will reply to your pm when i'm sober and remember. a week long delay is fucked. sorry.

/starts a job so out of my depth and i'm genuinely worried
ian

ps to you and charlotte, i'm sorry for my slow replies. you know why now. work, boo. all the best, ian.

Heh, no worries, I can be just as bad at PMs sometimes. Good luck with the new employment!

Cannot wait for awesome five-day Easter/ANZAC weekend. :hyper:

I think everybody's been counting down to this for the last three or four years.

This isn't true, I've had four day weeks all of my degree.

Wow, what have you been doing? I once managed a two day week, usually had three day weeks. Even when I had four day weeks, the fourth day would be trifling.

God, Twitter was chaotic for the Johannesburg gig today. Not sure how much I enjoy these live setlist shennanegins ...

I'm having another productive day (read: sitting on the superthread bored off my ass and knitting)

You call me by either name all the time.

God, Twitter was chaotic for the Johannesburg gig today. Not sure how much I enjoy these live setlist shennanegins ...

I call shenanigans on how you spelled "shenanigans".

Or there's an inside joke I'm not aware of and I'm completely missing the point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom