Edmonton V Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:silent: My dad lied to me! He said Edmonton won. :scream:

This sucks.

Last edited:
yea i really like the blue. i think canada should think about changing colors, because the blue looks damn nice. and red reminds me of the red wings :barf:

Many Americans would mistake the leafs flag for the Canadian flag....stupid Americans.....umm.....just kidding?

this is not the Canadian Flag?

canadalg.GIF

the only good thing about tonights game is that it is over

hopefully they can pull out a win in edmonton, than who knows in game 7

not looking good though

The Dallas Stars represent all that is wrong with the NHL right now. It's sad to see such an entertaing team as the Oilers bow to the mud-slingers in green. Especially since those mud-slingers could also play as fast as Edmonton. But instead they choose to squeek every win out. It's no secret why they've only won 1 cup. That kind of hockey may win games, may even win a series or two, but it doesn't make a dynasty type team. It simply devalues the product.

Well said, Michael!

It is sad to see Edmonton go. I really hoped they could do it. Go Ducks!!

I hate the Stars. I think they are just a dirty team. They have talented players, but they always resort to playing cheap and low. You always know a player is a troublemaker when he goes to Dallas....

Yeah, they aren't just dirty, they're boring! They have so much potential to be exciting, with Modano and Zubov, etc, but they choose to play the trap to the max. It's sad to see. The message they send to the rest of the league is this: buy all the superstar free agents you can get, inflate the payroll to drastic proportions, waste all their talents on defensive hockey, and then go out and lead the rest of the NHL with this example of boring hockey - because, well, it just wins games. Why??? :tsk:

Dallas vs. Anaheim... I'm so excited I think my right arm fell off. It's too bad the Oil are out... now only the Leafs are left for me to cheer for... I must be bad luck this year.

Watch out Canucks, I may curse you just yet (they're 4th on my list of teams I cheer for... I think everyone has teams that they prefer to see advance).

Edgeman... we suck. We should go far away from hockey and live in militant shanties like Ted Nugent.

Cup Crazy... no, not really... just don't purify your own urine like Nugent does... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom