Eddie Vedder...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
...is singing "you've got to hide your love away" right now on the radio. it rules. he's hot too. yum.

Yeah, Eddie's cool -
and surprisingly, short, and semi-chubby these days. (was standing behind me the whole time at the Vegas U2 show)

Mmmm, methinks he is yum too.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

He's the most underrated vocalist in rock, maybe ever. Certainly one of the most copied.

------------------
"Good men die unhappily. Bad men die unluckily. THAT's tragedy." --Tom Stoppard

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

The video for Jeremy was great. I can still see the whole thing in my head (and that's where I will always have to see it since MTV sucks now and doesn't play any VIDEOS!)

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

I love Pearl Jam and I'm glad to hear that Ed was at a U2 show. Did he have a girl with him?

Ed's actually been married for a number of years(sorry ladies) to Beth Liebling from the band Hovercraft, so if he was with a woman at the show, it was likely his wife.

Originally posted by Hewson:
Ed's actually been married for a number of years(sorry ladies) to Beth Liebling from the band Hovercraft, so if he was with a woman at the show, it was likely his wife.

This is regrettably no longer true. Earlier this year Vedder broke it off with his wife Beth and took up with a fashion model. Who would have thunk it?
When I first moved to Seattle I had a guitar instructor for a roommate who had Beth Liebling and (mercifully briefly) Courtney Love as students. He said Beth was beautiful, sweet and quite bright. He was going to ask her out but then he figured out who her boyfriend was...no chance there.

Courtney forced him to sign a non-disclosure form about the lessons (she was already a celebrity) and then failed to show up for 90% of the lessons and didn't pay him. He was pissed right up until the point where she gave him a blank check and told him to write in the amount he felt he "deserved."

MAP

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Page2000 (edited 12-05-2001).]

I Luv Eddie!
wink.gif

And yeah he is divorced (or soon to be) and yeah rumors has it he's dating a model! GO FIGURE! Damn you Eddie!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Matthew_Page2000:
This is regrettably no longer true. Earlier this year Vedder broke it off with his wife Beth and took up with a fashion model. Who would have thunk it?
Wow. As a Pearl Jam fan I don't know how I missed that info. Thanks for the heads up Matthew. As they say "You learn something new every day."
Its too bad, I met Ed briefly in 1998...he never seemed the type to go after fashion models...you just never know.

Back
Top Bottom