Ed Harcourt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I may have to venture out of my :heart: west wing to visit the cabin from time to time...I'm loving this set up. :yes:

i might have to take THE story out of lock-up to view it again...as long as it doesn't get out. :shifty:

jkayet said:
he's the bass player from starsailor. :)

I thought his name was...*checks cd* Ah, last name. Ah, I see....the world makes sense again. :D I thought stel was someone you'd met in London so you could get married and stay there....:huh:

Meg and Sam, maybe you guys should just set up an entire wing of guest rooms for Interference people...

Last edited:
The_Sweetest_Thing said:

I thought his name was...*checks cd* Ah, last name. Ah, I see....the world makes sense again. :D I thought stel was someone you'd met in London so you could get married and stay there....:huh:

Oh, that WILL happen. The meeting part is set, it's just the marriage part that has to be taken care of.

Meg and Sam, maybe you guys should just set up an entire wing of guest rooms for Interference people...

:up: We will!

Sam and Meggie -

Do you guys need a resident fire-breathing (yet very loving) dragon? Zonula is good at burning bad pop musicians (remember Menudo - yeah, they no longer have a career because of zonula!).

Not only the boats will be like the ones from Willy Wonka's but I am herby insisting on a regularly re-baked full size giner-bread house. I have always wanted one!

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

Hehe, that's what I thought too. Oh, I'm sure Jenn will meet someone. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom