Eating is fun! Join the McRonnie Club!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You could say she is smoking, yes, though that would be a fairly cheesy metaphor. Or something. I like to think that I don't promote smoking in any but the most subliminal ways, which is of course the best way.

Never complain and never explain, that's the Bad Ronnie motto. So kids, don't complain next time you see a finger in your big Mac. You could be next.

We serve the sweet meats every goddam day down at the old drive-through. They're soft too. Drop off at the turnpike, the armoured vans will direct you.

A word to the wise: Harry Connick Jnr. works for me now. He does the Ronald all day long and at night he flips burgers for minimum wage. It's good experience, and some day he may even manage his own franchise.

K your avatar looks like something from the Amityville movie. Your reefer smoking supermodel, not your reefer smoking crack house manager, Ronnie either.

Bad Ronnie said:
Never complain and never explain, that's the Bad Ronnie motto. So kids, don't complain next time you see a finger in your big Mac. You could be next.

We serve the sweet meats every goddam day down at the old drive-through. They're soft too. Drop off at the turnpike, the armoured vans will direct you.

A word to the wise: Harry Connick Jnr. works for me now. He does the Ronald all day long and at night he flips burgers for minimum wage. It's good experience, and some day he may even manage his own franchise.

ive had an awakening.

i feel we could negotiate, and perhaps come to terms on a deal that would have me do the ronald in return for large ammounts of sweet meats.

special sauce, im assuming, will be included in the deal.

let the talks begin.

Bear, Ronnie won't go along with that. You know he wants a lot more than just you doing the Ronald every now and then.

Last edited:
In fact I got a better deal: you do the Ronald all day, and Uncle Ronnie won't nail your head to a coffee table. Get steppin' daddyo, time is money and money is Ronnie's special grease.

Last night, i was doing the Ronald while enjoying a McRib (boneless), and I looked down to see my sandwhich had moved across the table!

I guess i wasnt properlly cooked, so I smashed my fist into it repeatedly and finally it gave up and became part of my meal...:up:

Dear McRib, where you end I begin...

-EP

The other day while doing the Ronald I saw Phil Collins bumming heroin off the big dude himself. I guess things have slipped somewhat for old Philip. He donated a kidney or three as payment. You may have eaten one of them.

Kieran McConville said:
The other day while doing the Ronald I saw Phil Collins bumming heroin off the big dude himself. I guess things have slipped somewhat for old Philip. He donated a kidney or three as payment. You may have eaten one of them.

that explains alot, i feel fortunate, that may also explain my sudden desire to play Serious Hits Live at insane volume levels (and buy smack)....

-EP

I saw Robert Downey Jnr. doing the Ronald today. He was on the footpath wearing dirty underwear inside-out, and he was doing the Ronald.

Cujo. Standing Idle.

I call your bluff old Ronnie McSlut... bet you won't buff my buff.

:eyebrow:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom