Eat your heart out Bama!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You stole RED ELEPHANT's moniker

You should be given an enima every hour on the hour, until you reveal your true love for Justin Timberlake.

Then we can simply have you shot.

z edge said:
You stole RED ELEPHANT's moniker

You should be given an enima every hour on the hour

I did that once believe it or not.

I didn't know your sister was into the kinky stuff.

CK

TheU2 said:

I did that once believe it or not.

I didn't know your sister was into the kinky stuff.

CK

She wasn't until she had The Operation , and NO that wasn't and Enima she was giving you:shocked::eek::shocked:

z edge said:

Originally posted by U2Bama
i will end you

:up:

Is this some kind of Southern (regional) gay (samesex) flirtation?
No judgement here, on the West Coast we are very tolerant.
Just trying to follow the suggestion? (innuendo)? here.

chain said:

No it really isn't ch-ch-chain of fools, but thank you kindly for your intrest. Actually the phrase innuendo in some parts is mistaken for "in your window", which is a well-known gay "catch-phrase"

*class dismissed-run along now

chain said:

Weirdo:

It is neither Southern nor gay in basis. Quite the opposite.

end: v.; destroy; terminate someone's existence; or render them useless/irrelevant.

deathbear originated "i will end you" when he was running for moderator a few years ago (there wasn't even an election, he just wanted to be one, and thus kicked off his trademark popularity contests). Deathbear is Canadian (not a Southerner) and a hermaphrodite (not gay).

Last fall, U.S. President George W. Bush borrowed the phrase when he said something to the effect of "We will end terrorst nations..." Bush is Texan (Southern, but Western just the same) and heterosexual (not gay).

I am tolerant too, but TheCK has stolen, as his avatar, an image that is special to me. Let me know if you need any additional information.

~U2Alabama

LOVE MUSCLE said:
As a theif, were TheCK to be in the middle east somewhere, they would chop off one of his appendages:up:

I do hope it would be my penis. Alfred (my penis' name) gets me into trouble alot.

If only I could urinate out of my ass,

CK

this is one funny thread.

ck, do you ever take dumps? if so, how often?

ive stated on numerous occations that i do not waste. im not normal, but its nice not having to take "breaks."

u2bama, i remember distinctly bush saying exactly that. i do believe me and you are meant to be together forever in each others arms.

AIMbonomouth.gif
:scream:
AIMbonomouth.gif
:scream:

Back
Top Bottom