EachNoteSecure talks with Grandaddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I LOVE THIS BAND.

The new EP is a bit of a let down but I am sure they are saving the good stuff for the new album.

Elvis Presley said:
thanks zone, you gotta hit up the Nati for a show soon....
Ah, how I miss home.... :) Jeff (even though I'm not there anymore) I feel the need to encourage you to go spend some time there! :up: (if you haven't already???) Just check out the Kentucky side of the river for me too.

If I am not mistaken, I believe our very own Elvis Presley lives on the 'tucky side.

I do need to go to a cincy show soon!

zoney! said:
If I am not mistaken, I believe our very own Elvis Presley lives on the 'tucky side.

I do need to go to a cincy show soon!

Its true, takes me five minutes to get downtown though, which is nice...

:wink:

Elvis Presley said:

Its true, takes me five minutes to get downtown though, which is nice...

:wink:
Probably from right around my neck of the woods then! Not there now, but often am back.

Finally picked the album up today, haven't had the chance to listen to it yet. For some reason it came out a week late in HK.

Fambly Cat is alright...has some decent tracks...but it sounds like a band that has run out of ideas and motivation

I say they broke up at the perfect time.

Elvis Presley said:
Mofo, its good, Elevate Myself and Jeez Louise stand out right away, was kinda sad to see Jason closing down shop....

Listened to it at the gym this morning, enjoyed it the first time through. It's kind of a bummer of an album in some ways though, so many songs about calling it quits. My favorite track as of now from it was probably 'Summer...It's Gone'.

I didn't realize how many people seemingly disliked 'Sumday' until reading a few 'Fambly Cat' reviews today! Kind of surprising, I quite enjoyed that album. I wasn't all that impressed with the Todd Zilla EP, so I was happy with how strong Fambly Cat was. Look forward to getting more acquainted with this one. It's weird, I still remember picking up 'Sumday' and 'Hail to the Thief' together the day they were released and listening to them both that night. Hardly seems like 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom