Dyke Parade, Mardyke, Cork, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tRANSalators> have you been hired by intereference?

I dreamttbt atthat u webt ti nbuniverstiy laST NGHT and boni did a opopmart oromo tour there,, ut was fun tea

I'm not an expert drunk translator, but....
I dreamt that I went to University last night and Bono did a popmart promo tour that. It was fun...tea?

Oh okay.. best toi waut dreunjibg the rest. ;m on a spacefship ride kike the discovery channel promos. O like arachnids. I do adcutally, they eat eflies which even thougha are almazin chreatesrs are annoying nonehtles,,

This place really is turning into the non-Superthread while I'm asleep. I don't even know who the hell the people posting are, and that says something!

Oh okay.. best toi waut dreunjibg the rest. ;m on a spacefship ride kike the discovery channel promos. O like arachnids. I do adcutally, they eat eflies which even thougha are almazin chreatesrs are annoying nonehtles,,

Oh Okay...Best to wait drinking the rest. I'm on a spaeship ride like the discovery channel promos. I like arachnids. I do actually, they eat flies, which even though (they) are amazing creatures, are annoying nonetheless.

Ax ti the naxm mab , I;m drkni g wine djde..

dwiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Ax to the max man, I'm drinking wine dude...

WIIIIIIIIINE

Awesome, Ravva's drunkposting! :lol:

:crazy: I can't understand Ravva's drunkspeak.

I just gathered that she's drinking wine. I'd ask what variety, but who knows if we'd understand. :wink:

After my eight glasses of port last night, I feel fine right now!

Its all aboug ht use of jo backpaspace, seraena. I mean, I coild be ysubg backspace abd then youd know exaclyu what I was saying.. but I mean,m yu giysm, I gconsider to be my firends so wat;s the pojnt oyou now

O haen't been nvoinvited to a paryt, so I have to make one of my oneaawn. that;s wte hway it goes sometimes

All right peeps, I'm off for tonight :wave:

Stupid early sunday morning shifts :angry:.

'Night

:wave: Can't stay but wanted to say hi, and that I felt a tad :sick: this morning :giggle:

Did you pass out slumped over your computer, glass still in hand like I speculated? :laugh:

HOW ABOUT THAT RUGBY WIN!

Awesome, Ravva's drunkposting! :lol:

I just gathered that she's drinking wine. I'd ask what variety, but who knows if we'd understand. :wink:

After my eight glasses of port last night, I feel fine right now!
Yeah, I definitely got the wine part, but that's about it. :lol:

That's good to hear that neither you or Jack got hungover! I was pleasantly surprised to not be hungover this morning, as well.

Its all aboug ht use of jo backpaspace, seraena. I mean, I coild be ysubg backspace abd then youd know exaclyu what I was saying.. but I mean,m yu giysm, I gconsider to be my firends so wat;s the pojnt oyou now

O haen't been nvoinvited to a paryt, so I have to make one of my oneaawn. that;s wte hway it goes sometimes

:hug:

The Superthread's a party anyway. A party in a fuckin' madhouse.

Did you pass out slumped over your computer, glass still in hand like I speculated? :laugh:

HOW ABOUT THAT RUGBY WIN!

:giggle: no, I somehow made it to bed and when I got up I found my empty glass next to my still running computer :ohmy:

And yeah, I think I remember the rugby being fucking fantastic!!

See, my problem is that I abuse backspace when I drink.

Also, so many of the words in your posts are underlined red because they're misspelled. It's lulzworthy. :lol:

:giggle: no, I somehow made it to bed and when I got up I found my empty glass next to my still running computer :ohmy:

And yeah, I think I remember the rugby being fucking fantastic!!

:lol:

It was one hell of a game. You wanted to spoil it for me too. :madspit:

(I threatened to shove an empty vodka bottle down your throat if you did!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom