DURAN DURAN LIVE!!!!! (reviews and pics - 56k no) - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-17-2005, 07:44 PM   #21
Blue Crack Addict
 
MissVelvetDress_75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Posts: 25,776
Local Time: 07:49 AM
AWESOME!
__________________

MissVelvetDress_75 is offline  
Old 07-17-2005, 08:38 PM   #22
Neon Zebra
 
beegee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: southern nevada
Posts: 10,609
Local Time: 03:49 AM
haha, i'm not really that big a fan of reflex, but the guy i saw them with in vegas goes CRAZY for it. it was all he wanted them to play, really, and he was so happy when he heard it. it was making me laugh.

it was when they played hold back the rain that i went crazy.

i should check their site and see if they're coming back to vegas anytime soon. i would love, love, LOVE to see them again.
__________________

beegee is offline  
Old 07-17-2005, 08:58 PM   #23
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,683
Local Time: 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonosgirl84
haha, i'm not really that big a fan of reflex, but the guy i saw them with in vegas goes CRAZY for it. it was all he wanted them to play, really, and he was so happy when he heard it. it was making me laugh.

it was when they played hold back the rain that i went crazy.

i should check their site and see if they're coming back to vegas anytime soon. i would love, love, LOVE to see them again.
i wonder what he would've done had he been at any of my shows!

i love hold back the rain!

i'd be surprised if they didn't go to vegas. good luck!
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-17-2005, 09:20 PM   #24
Refugee
 
U2ElevatesMe415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stuck in a moment
Posts: 1,538
Local Time: 04:49 AM
HOLY CRAPOLAAA THE 1978 shirt!! Mine & Lauren's favorite
U2ElevatesMe415 is offline  
Old 07-17-2005, 09:42 PM   #25
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,683
Local Time: 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2ElevatesMe415
HOLY CRAPOLAAA THE 1978 shirt!! Mine & Lauren's favorite


speaking of shirts, i was disappointed that the shirts weren't different than the ones they had in spring. the shirts with the dates still only went through april. i'm kinda surprised they didn't get new ones made with the summer dates.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-17-2005, 09:43 PM   #26
Neon Zebra
 
beegee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: southern nevada
Posts: 10,609
Local Time: 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
i'd be surprised if they didn't go to vegas.
i just checked their site, no vegas this year.
beegee is offline  
Old 07-17-2005, 09:49 PM   #27
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,683
Local Time: 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonosgirl84
i just checked their site, no vegas this year.


mayhaps they'll announce some fall dates on the west coast or something?
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-17-2005, 10:50 PM   #28
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 03:49 AM
Congrats Khan

:woohoosmilie:
fah is offline  
Old 07-18-2005, 12:26 AM   #29
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,683
Local Time: 05:49 AM
oh, and because i forgot, here's the dd stuff i got signed

an EXTREMELY rare promo only copy of planet earth only released in the u.s. with a completely different cover (sorry about the flash, nothing was there anyway):


this is cool, it's a copy of the seven and the ragged tiger lp made into a purse:


here's the stimulator shirt:


and the cd (sorry for the shitty quality):
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-18-2005, 12:38 AM   #30
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,683
Local Time: 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
Congrats Khan

:woohoosmilie:
thanks
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-18-2005, 01:16 AM   #31
Blue Crack Addict
 
RedRocksU2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Murrieta, CA.
Posts: 26,437
Local Time: 04:49 AM
KR....great pics!

I am glad to hear that these guys are still rocking!

Duran Duran was my first ever concert...back in '84 in San Diego!

.....16 back then!
RedRocksU2 is offline  
Old 07-18-2005, 08:18 AM   #32
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:49 AM
These are great! I'm so happy you had fun.
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 07-18-2005, 02:30 PM   #33
Refugee
 
U2ElevatesMe415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stuck in a moment
Posts: 1,538
Local Time: 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes



speaking of shirts, i was disappointed that the shirts weren't different than the ones they had in spring. the shirts with the dates still only went through april. i'm kinda surprised they didn't get new ones made with the summer dates.
thats weird
U2ElevatesMe415 is offline  
Old 07-18-2005, 02:30 PM   #34
Refugee
 
U2ElevatesMe415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stuck in a moment
Posts: 1,538
Local Time: 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes



mayhaps they'll announce some fall dates on the west coast or something?
ARIZONA
they better
U2ElevatesMe415 is offline  
Old 07-18-2005, 02:33 PM   #35
Refugee
 
U2ElevatesMe415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Stuck in a moment
Posts: 1,538
Local Time: 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
oh, and because i forgot, here's the dd stuff i got signed

an EXTREMELY rare promo only copy of planet earth only released in the u.s. with a completely different cover (sorry about the flash, nothing was there anyway):


this is cool, it's a copy of the seven and the ragged tiger lp made into a purse:


here's the stimulator shirt:


and the cd (sorry for the shitty quality):
U2ElevatesMe415 is offline  
Old 07-18-2005, 03:54 PM   #36
Blue Crack Addict
 
the rockin edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: tomorrow's just an excuse away
Posts: 26,816
Local Time: 05:49 AM
I'm glad you had fun
the rockin edge is offline  
Old 07-18-2005, 04:10 PM   #37
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,683
Local Time: 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RedrocksU2
KR....great pics!

I am glad to hear that these guys are still rocking!

Duran Duran was my first ever concert...back in '84 in San Diego!

.....16 back then!
thanks!

i wish i could've seen them back then but i was only a year old so it would've been hard.

:feels rather young now:

Quote:
Originally posted by U2ElevatesMe415
thats weird
i know! i was surprised. i picked up some magnets and a poster.

Quote:
Originally posted by the rockin edge
I'm glad you had fun
thanks
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-24-2005, 12:10 PM   #38
War Child
 
deltau922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 613
Local Time: 06:49 AM
They played Reflex last night, and it was quite the crowd pleaser. I'd have to say the biggest responses were for Notorious and surprisingly, Careless Memories. The balcony was literally bouncing. A bit scary, but awesome.
deltau922 is offline  
Old 07-24-2005, 12:42 PM   #39
ONE
love, blood, life
 
one4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bono's Sleeves
Posts: 12,541
Local Time: 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by deltau922
They played Reflex last night, and it was quite the crowd pleaser. I'd have to say the biggest responses were for Notorious and surprisingly, Careless Memories. The balcony was literally bouncing. A bit scary, but awesome.
Carless memories
one4u2 is offline  
Old 07-24-2005, 04:29 PM   #40
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,683
Local Time: 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by deltau922
They played Reflex last night, and it was quite the crowd pleaser. I'd have to say the biggest responses were for Notorious and surprisingly, Careless Memories. The balcony was literally bouncing. A bit scary, but awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by one4u2
Carless memories
my sentiments exactly!!
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×