Duran Duran 2005 Tour dates announced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ordered my tickets to Tampa from DDM.com. Not sure where the seats are though. I hope they are good.

In other news, the new video for What Happens Tomorrow is now online. I like the video but hate the song.

By the way, their new songs went over very well in concert in ATL....they played about 6 songs from the new album. Awesome, awesome show. I highly recommend the album plus checking them out on tour. There's a cool DVD version of the album that has them playing some of their new songs and a couple of old ones live as well as interviews and behind the scenes stuff with the band. And it's not too expensive either.

kaguf said:
In other news, the new video for What Happens Tomorrow is now online. I like the video but hate the song.

What?? That's a great song!! The chorus kind of reminds me of Oasis, actually.

believer75 said:
By the way, their new songs went over very well in concert in ATL....they played about 6 songs from the new album. Awesome, awesome show. I highly recommend the album plus checking them out on tour. There's a cool DVD version of the album that has them playing some of their new songs and a couple of old ones live as well as interviews and behind the scenes stuff with the band. And it's not too expensive either.

What new songs did they play?

Sunrise, WHT, ??

one4u2 said:

What new songs did they play?

Sunrise, WHT, ??

Sunrise, What Happens Tomorrow, Nice, Bedroom Toys, Astronaut, Want You More!

All of those plus most of the big hits and a couple of fan favs like 'The Chauffeur' and 'Careless Memories'.....

Great, great show....

Blue Room said:
Are they doing official bootlegs this tour like they did the last time? I have seen them once an it was back in high school and I only went because a girl I liked was into them :reject: It was a pretty good show though. :)
i hope so. i just hope they're not all edited and shit like last time. i also hope they offer them ALL. my concert wasn't available and a lot of people complained that maybe they didn't sound up-to-par (according to mr. perfectionist, nicholas james bates, at least) as other performances so they'd switch it with another performance. think under a blood red sky.

if i wanted to hear a 100% perfect rendition of every song, i'd listen to the album!

it'd be great if they did the itunes thing like U2 is, that'd be neat.

So who's been to one of their recent shows (BeeGee, come out, come out, wherever you are!)?? They'll be here on Tuesday (the day before my birthday) and last night my friend Lisa surprised me with tickets for the show!!!

The only downer is that I think we've got nosebleeds, thus making my dream of throwing underwear onstage at a Duran Duran show quite difficult.

Back
Top Bottom