Dungog, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That takes way too long for me to download. Yay for shit Intarwebz.

It takes me an hour or two to download a lossless album. It's really not that bad when you've got so much music anyway. Actually, this way I find I listen to more of my music more. Because I have to wait to hear anything new, I do a lot more listening to things I've already got.

It takes me an hour or two to download a lossless album. It's really not that bad when you've got so much music anyway. Actually, this way I find I listen to more of my music more. Because I have to wait to hear anything new, I do a lot more listening to things I've already got.

I think I need to impose a downloading ban on myself for a while, just to get through all the stuff I've downloaded thus far. :uhoh:

I think I need to impose a downloading ban on myself for a while, just to get through all the stuff I've downloaded thus far. :uhoh:

See, that's what lossless does for me. Not only does it slow my rate of download, but it gets me the stuff in way better quality.

Given that I didn't notice how shitty a couple of songs were that I had in 80kbps or something ridiculous like that, I think lossless recordings would be lost on me...

Looks like the storms are now rather close to Melbourne ... they're about halfway between Wallan and Tulla right now. Looks like there's a chance they could veer west of the CBD and possibly me, though. We've had a bit of a shower here but nothing more yet.

The more I read about it, the more Spencer St Station sounds fucked! :laugh:

Hey Cin! :wave:

Radar's showing a big rain band all the way from Melbourne to Geelong and beyond but no storm activity. The major storm seems to have possibly spent itself around Wallan and Yan Yean ... though I have just got some thunder and lightning. Looks like the heavens are about to open.

We haven't washed away just yet!

Hope Daniel's OK up in Shepp ...

Finally, we reach a new thread.

And yes, the storm was quite exciting, wasn't it? Round this end of town we had windscreens being smashed, windows broken, etc. Kind of as though the place was being vandalised by YOUTHS, but not quite.

I love Wikipedia.

"Crunkcore (also called screamo crunk, crunk punk, and scrunk) is a musical genre that combines elements of screamo with elements of crunk.

Crunkcore has been heavily criticised by music magazines such as Kerrang!, who called it "possibly the worst genre of music ever created."

John McDonnell, writing for The Guardian, said that crunkcore "sounds like a Chamillionaire track performed by a teenage Slipknot tribute band." He closed the article with "Oh God. I've suddenly come to my fucking senses. What was I thinking? [Crunkcore] is the worst thing to happen to music since Katie Melua's "Nine Million Bicycles" in Beijing.""

Back
Top Bottom