Dungog, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, I was running a download, and you know how that always fucks up my bandwidth and causes baffling double posts.

Cool stuff about Dungog, Dan. :up:

Vlad, Dogs came through in the end, so I'm sure you'll be pleased. Port found a surge of energy and really pushed it in the last five minutes; quite entertaining footy. Dogs won it 92-89. So now they're in the final, and apparently it's the first time they've been in ANY final in forty years.

Think he got four goals. At one point early in the fourth, he had four of the Dogs' last five. A couple of times later in the quarter he had the chance for goals but offloaded to other players. Seemed to be having a good game. I didn't see him give away any brain explosion penalties. :wink:

Hopefully for the Dogs' his good form continues into the Home and Away season, never expected him to be doing so well.

When everything is supposed to happen ...

And in saying that I have to vacuum the house. :angry:

DO. NOT. WANT.

I can think of few things worse than vacuuming.

e.g. mopping the kitchen floor. Which I'll have to do in the coming days. Fail.

No, I just hate mopping lino floors of any sort.

I guess the one thing mopping has over vacuuming is that at least you can hear your music while mopping.

Yeah, that's one advantage. Just one.

I'd argue that tiles > lino floors in terms of having to mop. Although tiles tend to get dirty quicker and easier.

I had tiles in Brisbane. They were great. Lino? Especially WHITE lino? It shows all these stupid scuff marks and smears that you never get on tiles. I want to burn the bloody stuff.

I had tiles in Brisbane. They were great. Lino? Especially WHITE lino? It shows all these stupid scuff marks and smears that you never get on tiles. I want to burn the bloody stuff.

When in anger, you can just get scissors and cut the bloody thing.

Ali. :wave:

Dungog has a golf course? How about a swimming pool full of dugongs?

:wave:

Wait, time for lunch...

I think we need to go catch a herd of dugongs, put them in a gigantic pool, and truck it to Dungog.

Should be easy if we've got enough sea grass!

Now I have visions of Otto's Poolmobile from the Simpsons...

It's become very dark and thundery up here... I think I should perhaps turn the computer off.

They promised some rain in the coming days, hopefully this turns into reality.

I think Wezza Danny is about to get washed away by this storm, judging by its probable trajectory on the radar ...

Don't worry, there's enough muck and pollution in Port Phillip that he should be able to sit on it quite comfortably.

And the closest we get is a cool breeze and an overcast sky. :angry:

Lucky bastard.

We had a few sprinkles of airborne water last night (I will not dignify it by calling it 'rain'). :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom