Dull, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure nobody in PLEBA or EYKIW will make head nor tail of our respect posts there (I meant to type "recent", not "respect", but RESPECT), and in fact I imagine half the Superthread is confused too!

:fuckyeah:

I'm still not exactly sure why we're even doing it.

BUT I DON'T CARE.

Bonnie. BONNIE.

Ashley broke the respectometer.

And your sig just caused it to break into tiny smithereens.

VERY FINE RESPECT.

That respectometer has been reduced to subatomic particles of tuf bono respect, which of course is the ultimate building block of all matter in the universe.

:up:

In my head, Bobert is a gibbering wreck at the sight of this.

execute-1.png

I arrived at breakfast and discovered I was not actually all that hungry after all. Then I saw the bagels.

Time for a picspam, people.

The setting sun hangin' with an antennae and a tree trunk.

s640x480

And then there's this, my personal favourite of all the photos I took tonight and the last of the three I've uploaded. I can upload more if you guys want to see.

s640x480

I'm going to do something really lame and add text to one of those and make it my desktop background. It is probably going to say under a blood red sky.

I bet tuf bono had many a fine bagel eating experience.

An interesting excerpt from an interview with TUF EDGE from the August 1985 issue of "Rock Hits!":

How did the band feel when tuf bono left the stage during "Bad Song About Herawin" (sic) at Live Aid? Was there much disagreement afterward?

Edge: Actually, we all assumed that he had gone to a secluded area for a bagel, which is a frequent practice of his during rehearsals. Heh, in fact he says "Bad" is a pretty good song to listen to while eating a bagel, I haven't actually tried it. But that is truly what we thought he was doing at Live Aid. And I personally had no problem with that. When we found out it wasn't the case, we were absolutely devastated. You really think you know a guy, but tuf bono defied all expectations with that.

An interesting excerpt from an interview with TUF EDGE from the August 1985 issue of "Rock Hits!":

How did the band feel when tuf bono left the stage during "Bad Song About Herawin" (sic) at Live Aid? Was there much disagreement afterward?

Edge: Actually, we all assumed that he had gone to a secluded area for a bagel, which is a frequent practice of his during rehearsals. Heh, in fact he says "Bad" is a pretty good song to listen to while eating a bagel, I haven't actually tried it. But that is truly what we thought he was doing at Live Aid. And I personally had no problem with that. When we found out it wasn't the case, we were absolutely devastated. You really think you know a guy, but tuf bono defied all expectations with that.

respect tuf edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom