Dublin, Texas Superthread (Dr. Pepper!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bacj with my ramen noodles
didn't ook them in the fridge or with alcohol

zbut I had a glass when i was cooking. count/?

yeah its really good, its like the sweetness and the satiness just are good together.

What is Marmite and Weet-bix? I know what honey is... and I think thats great.

Marmite is a spread that Americans universally can't seem to eat. :wink: It's a yeast-based spread that looks rather similar to tar and has quite a strong taste - and it's delicious if you grew up on it! It's stronger than the more famous Vegemite. My friend once put enough Marmite on his toast to make his eyes water.

Marmite is a spread that Americans universally can't seem to eat. :wink: It's a yeast-based spread that looks rather similar to tar and has quite a strong taste - and it's delicious if you grew up on it! It's stronger than the more famous Vegemite. My friend once put enough Marmite on his toast to make his eyes water.
And I am still determined to try this crap.

Wy? I don't know.
maybe i am insane.,

yeah Im pretty sure i wouldnt enjoy it. Im quite American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom