Dublin, Texas Superthread (Dr. Pepper!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the opposite actually lol, I find the first four songs and the last two (which are the two best overall) to be my favourite tracks on the album. Weird how we can be so polarised on opinions (not really are tastes are completely different :wink:) anyway I have that review up on RYM you can check it out and tell me what you think if you want.

After paying attention to the lyrics last night, though, I can see why you're into Rather Be. :wink:

I'd say the three best tracks are Sit And Wonder, Noise Epic, and Columbo. Shall check your review out now.

So Okay. ready guys I have a great story.

I was listening to my launch radio station and I think there was somethin wrong with it cause Viva La Vida kept coming on over and over. It was pretty funny.

Yeah its a random useless story but I tell those lots of times, ask Ashley.

So Okay. ready guys I have a great story.

I was listening to my launch radio station and I think there was somethin wrong with it cause Viva La Vida kept coming on over and over. It was pretty funny.

Yeah its a random useless story but I tell those lots of times, ask Ashley.

You and your Viva La Vida stories, I swear. I think you've heard that song now more than I have :lol:

After paying attention to the lyrics last night, though, I can see why you're into Rather Be. :wink:

I'd say the three best tracks are Sit And Wonder, Noise Epic, and Columbo. Shall check your review out now.

I might have my reasons :wink:

I'd say Columbo, Appalachian Springs, Love is Noise and Sit and Wonder. The fact that the Love is Noise loops doesn't annoy me helps a lot :wink:

I know, you post whore :tsk:

Btw, are you the John in Wayne's facebook?

Yeah I am, semi-long black hair wearing blue shirt :wink:

I might have my reasons :wink:

I'd say Columbo, Appalachian Springs, Love is Noise and Sit and Wonder. The fact that the Love is Noise loops doesn't annoy me helps a lot :wink:

Pretty good review, though I'd quite disagree about Noise Epic/Valium Skies. I think that's the point where the album really takes off. I've found myself listening to the first three songs, then skipping to the last four (and the version I downloaded includes Mover as a bonus track at the end, so that's cool).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom