Dublin, see me coming 'cause I'll be there!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JanuaryStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Yes, I'm going to DUBLIN!! Monday the 24th I'll be leaving, so I'll have to miss you guys again for a while... :sigh: But I'm not gone yet :happy:

I am going to Dublin! Lol I mentioned that already, didn't I? :scratch: :lol:

Anyway, does anyone have any good tips for me? Places I should go (people I should meet? :sexywink: )?

Thanks in advance, any help/tips are highly appreciated!! :hug:

(sorry if there were billions of asking-for-tips-in-Dublin posts before, and mods feel free to move this thread if I didn't post it in the right place :reject: )

Last edited:
Belgium one week, Dublin the next- you'll forget what home looks like! :wink:

Anyway, I've never been to Dublin so I can't really help...but have a good trip. :)

Oh wait! The Guinness Brewery apparently has the best views of the city but quite a few people think it's overpriced but it might be worth it to see the view.

Last edited:
Oh man all these people here going to Dublin! I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scream:

Seriously, tho, I hope you have an awesome time. I have a great book called "Under a blue Dublin Sky" that has all kinds of listings of U2-ey places to visit and see. It includes walking and bus tours, etc.

That's so great that you are going to Dublin! :hyper: You will be really missed though :sad: :hug: Hope you have a great time and take lots of pictures please! :).

Oh and Carek I agree with you I want to go to Dublin too lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom