Drums, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm trying to get him to make a date with me this week or next. It's nearly the end of his semester, so he's busy with uni, but he graduates once these classes are done!

Now there's pain I can feel.

: stressing about essays/eagerly awaiting 17 November :

:lol: :therethere: It'll be over soon enough. He cancelled our Halloween date to study and I told him I'd rather see him graduate than take a night off with me and get so far behind he has to retake a class. I think I shocked him cause I didn't hear from him till the stray not-for-me text this arvo.

I'm still alive.

Goddamnit, Melbourne, it's 4pm. Why is the day getting hotter NOW? You're meant to be getting cooler!

The Aussies are melting. *sends cold, winter air*

I wish I actually bottle the winter air and mail it you. I imagine it'd be a lucrative business.

Dear JB Hi-Fi,

Why has my UF remaster super fancy special deluxe edition not been shipped yet? You said it'd go out on the 30th of October. I better get one, or you'll die.

Sincerely,

major_panic

PS. I mean it about dying, especially if I don't get one and they're sold out.

So, the weather in Melbourne is about as lame as the weather in Adelaide is right now? Because it is TERRIBLE. Completely boiling one hour, and then it's raining the next. All the while being windy. All kinds of horrible.

Dear major_panic,

The Australian release of the UF remaster box set has, I believe, been delayed until today.

I wonder if I'll get my copy from Amazon sooner than you get your copy from JB! (Though you probably got it for a couple of dollars cheaper, as JB's gone and upped the price since you ordered.)

Cheers,
Not A JB Spokesman

Dear griping Aussies,

I bought mine at a brick-and-mortar store the day of release. :tongue:

Sincerely,

Someone who doesn't mail-order everything

So, the weather in Melbourne is about as lame as the weather in Adelaide is right now? Because it is TERRIBLE. Completely boiling one hour, and then it's raining the next. All the while being windy. All kinds of horrible.

Adelaide sounds worse, actually.

Yesterday morning was foggy with this nice mist of rain. I rather enjoyed my walk to the tram.

Dear griping Aussies,

Sincerely,

Someone who doesn't mail-order everything

That's what I normally do, but in this case it seems like it would've been much cheaper to buy it online (at least, that's what it looks like from reading the remasters thread in EYKIW).

Ax I paid $60... you?

Last couple of days have been kind of like that - Saturday was extremely hot, then rained, then Sunday was misty and foggy, then just bumbled along.

Adelaide sounds worse, actually.

Yesterday morning was foggy with this nice mist of rain. I rather enjoyed my walk to the tram.

We got yer four seasons'n one day roiiight here, pal.
crossarmsco2.gif

Therein lies your problem.

I would not weep if a day came when such shops did not exist. I much prefer perusing music online.

That's what I normally do, but in this case it seems like it would've been much cheaper to buy it online (at least, that's what it looks like from reading the remasters thread in EYKIW).

Ax I paid $60... you?

Uh ... I don't remember. Probably about the same once you convert from US$.

Did anyone else here think that Jagger + U2 for Stuck was one of the very, very few times the song was made almost listenable? I was so confused the entire time I was listening to it.

Also, BEP + U2 = lulz.

Did anyone else here think that Jagger + U2 for Stuck was one of the very, very few times the song was made almost listenable? I was so confused the entire time I was listening to it.

Also, BEP + U2 = lulz.

I got through about five seconds of it and started laughing my ass off. Oh Mick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom