Drums, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For now i'll just pretend. :wink:

Nobody liked the supposed Traviud car? :sad:

It might be an idea, I didn't really get into the whole drinkin' thing until I was 16, even though I knew what most things tasted like by that point.

Oh, I loved it. But it was so wondrously accurate, I felt like it didn't need someone to say anything. That really is Traviud in car form.

Oh, I loved it. But it was so wondrously accurate, I felt like it didn't need someone to say anything. That really is Traviud in car form.

Indeed it was, I looked through only two pages of Google images and found it. Perfect ... (stops to scan for sarcasm :wink:)

Because of boredom I may bombard all of you with Russian cars, because they're ridiculously crappy yet funny to look at. :happy:

25thAnniversaryRockRollHallFameC-14.jpg

This is my life now.

I'm going to go start a church to worship this picture and learn from its teachings.

My second-to-last post should've been "Feople, feople" in tribute to Old Times Drunkpsotngi.

Lesson one: We must take joy in the thing in our life which matter to us most. If we wrote a song for an aging rock star to sing, we should jump with joy and scream to the maker that we finally got to sing it with him. Even if his voice is terribly suited for it.

Bringing you Russian car spam!
3369049865_9162b325c6.jpg

Pimped up Lada. :love:
Lada-stuffing.jpg

Aw, they found it a home! :hyper:
lada_niva_viking.jpg

It's channeling its inner bison! :drool:

Ugh, why can't I find a live stream of the All Blacks vs Wallabies game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom