Dream Interpretations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[color=royal blue]I have one too ...... and I can figure out pieces of stuff, but I don't get WHOLE dreams.

*cry*
[/color]

Lets hear it Moana.. I'll interperet that shite for you.

Last nite I had a dream that I was grocery shopping and I saw Bono pushing a cart o goodies. I walked up to him and said

Me: Hi Bono

Bono: Hello !

Me: I've been waiting 15 years to meet you.. can I have a kiss?

Bono: Sure

~ Bono kisses me twice on the lips ~

Me: :drool:

* runs off all excited

Its all melpops fault. lol. :scream:

Awesome dream, Sicy! I read Melpop's story right before I went to bed too, but unfortunately I didn't have any Bono dreams. :(

Olive: thanks for the link- I'll have to check out that site the next time I have a wacky dream. The dream books I have aren't very good.

Giant Lemon said:
Awesome dream, Sicy! I read Melpop's story right before I went to bed too, but unfortunately I didn't have any Bono dreams. :(

Olive: thanks for the link- I'll have to check out that site the next time I have a wacky dream. The dream books I have aren't very good.

No prob! Yeah all the dream books I have interpret everything about sex! :ohmy: But this one is quite accurate. :) I loveeee having U2 dreams!! :love:

I tried to figure out my dream of Bono trying to kill me on that site, but it didn't work.

Then again, I really don't want to know what THAT means :no: :scream: :scratch:

Unless it has some secretly blissful meaning :D

Gina Marie said:
I tried to figure out my dream of Bono trying to kill me on that site, but it didn't work.

Then again, I really don't want to know what THAT means :no: :scream: :scratch:

Unless it has some secretly blissful meaning :D

what the heck? PM me that dream - i'm curious now!

i had my reocurring nightmare lastnight again. the one where i die in a horrible violent maming we need your dental records to figure this one out kind of car crash.

i went to swoon.com and it told me:

Whatever its origin or cause, a crash in your dream heralds an important achievement, and the louder or bigger the crash the more noteworthy will be the accomplishment.

so that's really good then....right?

Lilly said:
i had my reocurring nightmare lastnight again. the one where i die in a horrible violent maming we need your dental records to figure this one out kind of car crash.

i went to swoon.com and it told me:

Whatever its origin or cause, a crash in your dream heralds an important achievement, and the louder or bigger the crash the more noteworthy will be the accomplishment.

so that's really good then....right?

yeah it sounds like it!

I'll give you guys an example of how accurate I found this site to be.

Last year when I was still in college I had a horrible boss, who I had to work with every day on campus.. and I mean horrible, she tried to make our senior year miserable from preventing us to go to senior events- she even attempted to make me miss the time frame open to get tickets for the U2 shows that summer!!!! So after one particularly frustrating meeting I went to bed and had this dream where I was still lying in bed and looked on my shoulder and there was this huge tick there, just biting me and growing bigger! it was sooooo gross that I looked it up immediately. Swoon.com said: This little bloodsucker represents unfair obligations that you feel are draining your strength... After that I was pretty much hooked to this site, as I remember my dreams often and am someone who believes in dreams and that we should pay attention to them.

Back
Top Bottom