DREAM EVIL Part Ways With Singer And Bassist, Announce Replacements

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
Vocalist Niklas Isfeldt and bassist Peter Stålfors have officially left DREAM EVIL, the Swedish band featuring acclaimed producer Fredrik Nordström (HAMMERFALL, IN FLAMES, DIMMU BORGIR, SPIRITUAL BEGGARS, etc.) and drummer Snowy Shaw (KING DIAMOND, MERCYFUL FATE, MEMENTO MORI, NOTRE DAME). Peter and Niklas' statement on the matter reads as follows:

"Because of personal issues and the fact that Niklas has problems with constantly recurring health problems, we have taken the painful decision to leave the band.

"All our friends are telling us that it's a bad idea to leave the band now when it's starting to get big, but you may come to a point in your life where you have to make a choice. We have now come to this point in our lives and the choice we have made is to put more time into our families and work.

"We've known for a long time that the bigger DREAM EVIL becomes, the more time it will take from the other important things in our lives, and in time it was inevitable to make a decision. Therefore, we have decided to leave Dream Evil.

"There are no hard feelings between us and the other guys in DREAM EVIL. We're still the best of friends and they totally understand the position we are in.

"So it is with the best confidence we now pass over the mantle to the new members Jake E Berg and Tommy Larsson [bass; ex-JAGGERNAUT, CHASTISEMENT]. They have our blessings and we are confident they will fill our shoes just perfectly and leave nothing for the fans to be desired.

"We wish to thank all fans for the support through the years and for making the time in DREAM EVIL a memory for life."

wahhh!! :( will the band survive? u2pop??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That sucks. Hopefully the new guys will provide even more flamboyantly hilarious antics. Hopefully.

Did you ever get 'Book of Heavy Metal', Bunbury? I saw it this weekend at Best Buy of all places.

Oh my god... does Dream Evil suck!!! Thanks to u2popmofo, I watched the video for the jaw-dropping 'Book of Heavy Metal'. Hey, at least I laughed my ass off! :wink:

It's about time you reply!!!!! I cried all night last night because I thought you were mad at me!!!! MEANIE.

Seriously though, is the CD awesome or awesome? Or poo? Or awesome poo?

I'm keeping the money because I heard, "Mo money, mo problems!" You dont want that!!!!

Answer the question. :(

Back
Top Bottom