Dream Dictionaries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carrieluvv

Refugee
often we reference them to see what it meant when we did something to ourselves in our dream...or had no hair ...or no clothes etc.etc.

please tell me your thoughts on these books or online resources...
which ones do ya like best...or which do ya lke the least or do ya use em at all?

if you use them...how many times a day...do ya feel your use borders on Abuse?

^ :giggle: I hope the feathers didn't get you indigestion!

I only recently went to an online one just to reference a few reaccuring elements that have been making appearances lately.

This is the site I went to. It has an A to Z directory of symbols and such that you can make your way through. Whether you actually take them the way these folks have percieved them is up to you.

Have fun :)

RavenBlue said:
^ :giggle: I hope the feathers didn't get you indigestion!

I only recently went to an online one just to reference a few reaccuring elements that have been making appearances lately.

This is the site I went to. It has an A to Z directory of symbols and such that you can make your way through. Whether you actually take them the way these folks have percieved them is up to you.

Have fun :)

I just added that to my favorites a week or two ago...!!!

its a good one...

ya know when someone tells ya a dream and they are all passionate and yer like so what?
and then when ya go to tell someone your dream your all passionate......and you can tell that they arent at all in to what yer sayin....
our dreams are only important to ourselves...
sorta

^ you my friend have dreams with lines from longfellow and sounds of soft waves and warm rocks and sunbeams and gentle seals being curious of your presense

just a few feet away is fort popham and you can climb to the top and not fall off cuz there is a sturdy fence

you decide was fuels ya , ya decide everyone is lost but you

dont ya?

Back
Top Bottom