Dr Pepper Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say that this officially marks the lowest point Interference.com has ever seen in the realm of posting.

I would call it the bottom of the barrel, but I truly feel that you and your cronies can do even better (at driving this place down).

Congratulations.

zonelistener said:
I would say that this officially marks the lowest point Interference.com has ever seen in the realm of posting.

I would call it the bottom of the barrel, but I truly feel that you and your cronies can do even better (at driving this place down).

Congratulations.

I assume you are probably refering to myself, M4P, BSB, Palace_Hero amongst others.

Let me just say, we have as much right to post here as you do. Occasionally yes, some silly threads have been started - but then promptly closed, as are threads that get out of hand with regards to arguements.
As long as no-one is calling somebody a c**t or a wa***r in every thread, why should u be offended. Just dont come in and read the thread in the first place if you think you won't like it.

I can understand that ppl who have been here since 2001/02 are annoyed maybe by other newer ppl posting in their beloved LS. But honestly, there are more important things in this world to be bothered about, and it's not as if you're not allowed to post your own threads at the same time anyway!

So I dont believe ANYONE is 'driving this place down' and i'm sure if they were, they would quickly be removed from the site.

zonelistener said:

Congratulations.

Lower than the count to one million thread?

Dr. Pepper :drool:

zonelistener said:

Congratulations.
Pray tell who are the 'cronies' that you are refering to?

I like Dr pepper......so there:madspit:

zonelistener said:

Congratulations.

When I read the thread title I misread it for a thread about the Beatles album, so I was puzzled to read this.

Having come to my senses I think you have a point.

I agree, Dr Pepper is great. I love the new Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper. Wow thats a long title.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I enjoy the threads by BSB

There's a Backstreet Boy posting here? :combust:

I have to say, I don't enjoy DrPepper nearly as much as the low budget version we have over here called Foots (or something like that, I forgot). :drool:

I don't think urine is a drink... just because its a liquid doesn't make it a potable for imbibement. Gasoline is a liquid, but not a drink... unless you like stripping the lining from your innards and having a horrible crampy bleedy death, in which case, bottoms up.

Dr. Pepper = Goodness

I'm also a big, big fan of Vernors Gingerale. :drool:

Dr Pepper (or even Mr Pibb) doesn't taste anything like it used to. Their bottling company must have changed the formula.
It tastes "wayyyyyyyy too sweet" ... even the diet brand is "overly-sweet."
I cannot stand this beverage, anymore !! ... :yuck:

Here's to a "favorite soft drink" thread instead ... :applaud:

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
I don't think urine is a drink... just because its a liquid doesn't make it a potable for imbibement. Gasoline is a liquid, but not a drink... unless you like stripping the lining from your innards and having a horrible crampy bleedy death, in which case, bottoms up.

Dr. Pepper = Goodness

I'm also a big, big fan of Vernors Gingerale. :drool:

Vernors. :up:

Let me just say I am obsessed with Doctor Pepper. For my birthday one year my friends bought me about 200 cans.... If i can find it, Ill scan the picture.... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom