download broken social scene's STUDIO recording of 7/4 here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh and by the way, it's a limited time only thing.

this thing is fully mastered too, for the record.

i imagine there's only a couple of days left before they pull this off their website.

broken social scene is probably the most kick ass thing in like, wow. you know?

lick your lips slowly into the cold, neutral.

admit it -

it's a DELIGHT! is it not?

delicious!

:sexywink:

The track is enjoyable, although I prefer the live version myself. Mofo posted the link a few days ago.

Also on galleryac is a 6 song acoustic set of Broken Social Scene taken from a live performance in Paris. It's about 10 dollars, but free if you talk to the right people.

One might even need to DIAL UP a friend.

why, that's me cu7o!

and you know what? not everything needs to be posted in the same freaking thread. this is getting a bit ridiculous already.

it's alright to make new threads so long as they're not repeating things unnecessarily.

not that you were complaining or anything, but i don't even read that thread anymore. it's old news, and anything new and relevant should be posted in a new thread.

perhaps if someone who has nothing better to say than "broken social scene rules!!!", then perhaps they should post in that thread.

but for an MP3 that was 7UST released from their NEW ALBUM, i think a new thread is more than worthwhile.

i could go on even longer!

yes, that she does.

i love it when she screams.

not that she's screaming in this song, or any other, but...you know, when i see her on the street or something.

uh

the cd's leaked, y'all.

it's coming, it's coming in hard :drool:

edited to add:

there's a lovely message from kevin drew on the bss site regarding the leak.

Last edited:
don't worry, it's there. it's just a different version.

~all hooked up :sexywink:

no, neutral.

you will not wait. you will download immediately, and understand that life is not for those who wait but for those who en7oy the moment for what it is. for tommorow will bring troubles of its own...

by the way, i really don't like ma7or label debut. wow they screwed that over, brutal. how could they take such an amazing song and butcher it? terrible.

hopefully the ep version (the fast one) will be better.

Zoomerang96 said:
by the way, i really don't like ma7or label debut. wow they screwed that over, brutal. how could they take such an amazing song and butcher it? terrible.

hopefully the ep version (the fast one) will be better.
it's not catchy at all is it? i'm tempted to replace it with the live version on my itunes playlist.

i'm starting to think 'ibi dreams of pavement' is phenomenal, though.

yes, and the more i listen to this stuff the better it gets.

that's what's gonna make this album great down the road. it's not easy to grasp immediately, but once you do - it's gold, 7erry! gold!

:banya:

right I just found a download link for the new album

someone tell me what's good and then I will download. one track. two tracks. three.

because I have not been bothered about this band at all but I think I should

3 tracks: '7/4 (shorelines)', 'superconnected', and 'ibi dreams of pavement'.

and seriously yertle, do what you have to to find 'lover's spit'.

Got the record.

The good: I like the music, it sounds great.

The bad: Who mixed this thing? It's terrible. Could they make their vocals any more inaudible?

Last edited:
Yeah, I found it on Limewire by searching for each tune. The last track from the album wasn't leaked. I'll still buy it.

I just have "Lover's Spit"... great, great song... if the albums is half this good... wow, thanks BSS!

Back
Top Bottom