Down The God, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooh, how nice, listening to some AM radio, painting the kitchen a nice pale green instead of the hideous fucking dark blue it is now...

:slant:

but i reeeeeeeeeeally need to get on with some work. but it's sooooooooo boring. and i'm unmotivated. but i could eat chips for tea while i do some.

:shifty:

Text from Charlotte, who shall not be joining us for drunkposting:

"Axverios, i couldnt find a copmuter. But i made a meat smoothie. It wasso fkin respectable. Tel the ST."

All spelling original.

Text from Charlotte, who shall not be joining us for drunkposting:

"Axverios, i couldnt find a copmuter. But i made a meat smoothie. It wasso fkin respectable. Tel the ST."

All spelling original.

I think I just threw up my flat coke.

*internal MONOlogue

i didn't notice!

and now, to add to the unfolding drama, there are aliens in the baby monitor. his room sides with a neighbour who is... well, that's patrick - the guy who disappeared on his dog. he has a woman friend. i heard her discussing jake through the monitor. i think jake is her son. or maybe not. either way, now the monitor is like that mel gibson movie :lol:

time to get a big fucking knife out so i can chop alien fingers under the door, huh.

Cherry Coke is the only worthwhile thing made by the coca-cola company. I pity you :(

Yeah, I got it as imported from America at one of the 24/7s in the city. We used to have Cherry COke here and it was awesome, in fact it tasted better than the current American one, so that is such a bummer.

i didn't notice!

and now, to add to the unfolding drama, there are aliens in the baby monitor. his room sides with a neighbour who is... well, that's patrick - the guy who disappeared on his dog. he has a woman friend. i heard her discussing jake through the monitor. i think jake is her son. or maybe not. either way, now the monitor is like that mel gibson movie :lol:

time to get a big fucking knife out so i can chop alien fingers under the door, huh.

I...don't think I understand what just happened here :lol:

I...don't think I understand what just happened here :lol:

:lol:

maybe it's not mel gibson... :D patrick is my neighbour. he yells a lot and is a story for another day. anyway, the baby monitor is behind me. the baby's room looks over pat's driveway. they arrived home a minute ago and i heard his woman (or maybe another woman?) talking because the monitor picks up their talking and i hear it on the speaker just behind me. soince they got home, there's been weird noises coming from the monitor, like aliens are whispering and and strange beepy buzzy noises. it's reminding me of that movie where mel gibson (who may not be mel gibson) has a corn field and the aliens land and he hears them in the baby monitor and one of the aliens sticks its hand under his door and he chops them off with a big machete.
:D

:lol:

maybe it's not mel gibson... :D patrick is my neighbour. he yells a lot and is a story for another day. anyway, the baby monitor is behind me. the baby's room looks over pat's driveway. they arrived home a minute ago and i heard his woman (or maybe another woman?) talking because the monitor picks up their talking and i hear it on the speaker just behind me. soince they got home, there's been weird noises coming from the monitor, like aliens are whispering and and strange beepy buzzy noises. it's reminding me of that movie where mel gibson (who may not be mel gibson) has a corn field and the aliens land and he hears them in the baby monitor and one of the aliens sticks its hand under his door and he chops them off with a big machete.

Signs. Yeah, I get it now :lol:

Yeah, can't complain. Bought plane tickets on Monday, having a laaaazy long weekend at my parents' place. :D

How's you? Pondering some painting?

sounds nice and relaxing! and congrats on the plane tickets! very exciting times :up:

indeedly, pondering some painting. we dont have the money for a reno now the husband is unemployed, so i have to make do with what we have - which is 4 litres of lovely pale green paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom