Down The God, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear God, you're really going through with this?

Yes. Yes I am.

I took some pita bread, which I use as a cheap pizza base. Put tomato sauce and barbecue sauce on it. Then salami. Then a pasta sheet. Then raspberries and blueberries. Then another pasta sheet. Then cheese. I considered adding Weet-bix too but decided not to waste it.

Berry lasagne pizza, people.

Yes. Yes I am.

I took some pita bread, which I use as a cheap pizza base. Put tomato sauce and barbecue sauce on it. Then salami. Then a pasta sheet. Then raspberries and blueberries. Then another pasta sheet. Then cheese. I considered adding Weet-bix too but decided not to waste it.

:crossesself:

The smell coming forth from my kitchen is one of the bizarrest in the world ...

I have no idea how to describe the taste of this. What on earth am I eating.

Yes, yes I do.

BonosHeartland.png

Holy shit, that's amazing. It should be bigger. And better. And the greatest thing that ever existed.

Yes. Yes I am.

There is a certain point in which respectability simply becomes insanity. I have just identified that point. I call it Bonnie's Mad Point.

Yes. Yes I am.

I'm suddenly a Christian. I'll pray for you.

Well done, Axxo.

Verily I say unto the Bonley, I have reached the limits of respect. I have come to the sea of barbecue sauce, with berry patches along the shoreline, and it has overwhelmed me.

Is this a joke? Seriously? Not even pregnant women would eat that. No one would eat that.

Anna, I have eaten half of it.

I can say with complete sincerity that this is not the worst thing I have eaten.

Verily I say unto the Bonley, I have reached the limits of respect. I have come to the sea of barbecue sauce, with berry patches along the shoreline, and it has overwhelmed me.

Dude, even if tuf bono started that I would kick his stupid pinko arse with a cement boot. This is crazy, Ax! This is madness!

I'm now picking the cheese off the top.

Finally, a food experiment has defeated the food experimenter!

Anna, I have eaten half of it.

I can say with complete sincerity that this is not the worst thing I have eaten.

In the spirit of one of those 50's style housewife posters, I've put some 'icky' things in my mouth in my day (got 3 kids out of it! :yikes: ), but this creation of yours surely takes the cake?

I don't even know how to explain what just happened...but the remains of my Coke are now plastered on pretty much every wall in my room.

Wow ... eating that was an experience.

I currently feel like I have been to a part of the culinary world nobody has ever been. I hope nobody ever goes there again.

I must say, I think I outdid the Last Supper there for an epic meal. I am now eating other food so that I may return to the land of the living.

I don't even know how to explain what just happened...but the remains of my Coke are not plastered on pretty much every wall in my room.

Did you drop the bottle previously? :lol: I did that once, working ina supermarket. I was stacking the shelf, the bottle dropped, then flew out the door. Brilliant DIY propulsion.
:up:

Did you drop the bottle previously? :lol: I did that once, working ina supermarket. I was stacking the shelf, the bottle dropped, then flew out the door. Brilliant DIY propulsion.
:up:

It rolled off the table, I picked it up, I felt what seemed to be a dangerous amount of pressure, so I...opened it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom