Doves - new tour dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sweet Tart

Refugee
unfortunately they're only 3 and all in the uk but it's something.....

http://www.nme.com/news/110195.htm

DOVES are making their return to the live stage in December with three special pre-Christmas shows.

The band are also expected to treat fans to new material from their forthcoming album, the follow-up to 2002’s 'The Last Broadcast'.

Doves will play:

Wolverhampton Wulfrun Hall (December 14)
London Hammersmith Palais (15)
Blackpool Empress Ballroom (17)

hopefully they'll come to canada soon cause i'm dying to see them. :hyper: :combust:

Last edited:
I'd love it if Doves came to the US again. I've only gotten into them since they were here last ... if I recall correctly, I bought The Last Broadcast about a month and a half after they were here.

Last edited:
:drool: :hyper: :dance: :heart:

[q]Doves have just confirmed details of another tour of North America / Canada which runs from September 12 through to October 11, see dates below. Pre-Sales for select US and Canadian Dates are now underway, if your local show isn't on sale just yet, please keep checking the ticketing page for info: www.doves.tickets.musictoday.com/Doves/calendar.aspx
September
Mon 12 - Boston, MA - Avalon
Tue 13 - Montreal, QC - Spectrum de Montreal
Wed 14 - Brooklyn, NY - Warsaw
Fri 16 - New Haven, CT - Toad's Place
Sat 17 - Baltimore, MD - Sonar
Mon 19 - Carrboro, NC - Cat's Cradle
Tue 20 - Atlanta, GA - Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre :drool:
Thu 22 - New Orleans, LA - TwiRoPa
Fri 23 - Houston, TX - Meridian
Sat 24 - Dallas, TX - Gypsy Tea Ballroom
Sun 25 - Austin, TX - Austin City Limits Festival
Tue 27 - Chicago, IL - Riviera Theatre
Wed 28 - Columbus, OH - Newport Music Hall
Fri 30 - Toronto, ON - The Docks

October
Sat 1 - Northampton, MA - Pearl Street
Sun 2 - Staten Island, NY - Across The Narrows Festival @ Richmond County Bank Ballpark
Tue 4 - St. Louis, MO - The Pageant
Sat 8 - Mountain View, CA - Download Festival @ Shoreline Amphitheatre
Mon 10 - Anaheim, CA - House of Blues
Tue 11 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues[/q]

I just saw this month in Australia and they were unfuckingbelievable. Just the BEST live. And they are so down to earth as people. If you have a chance to go see them, GO!!!!! :yes:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Has anyone in here been able to locate a setlist from this tour?

Montreal Set:

snowden
sky starts falling
where we're calling from
pounding
black and white town
almost forgot myself
sea song
11 miles out
ambition
rise
last broadcast
caught by the river
one of these days
Cedar Room

M62
Here it Comes
Some Cities
There goes the FEAR

The show last night was very good, however the venue they played at this time did not nearly have as many people in attendance as the last time. They played at a different venue here then last the last time they played here and the sound was a bit muffled. It took me a several seconds to figure out the song through the muffled sound. I did enjoy it. I stood too close to the stage (in front of Jimi and one person behind the rail) and my left ear is still suffering from. Stupid me left my ear plugs at home :down:. I am happy that I saw them again, it was worth the wait but I would have preferred to have seen them at the previous venue.

Cool.

Last time I saw them was June 2002, at the Hammerstein Ballroom with 2,000 people.

Anyone here going to Pearl Street In Northampton on Oct 1st?

I Am!

going to see them in Anaheim and San diego. Wish I could do more Doves shows but another fave band is touring at the moment. lol :)

I wish they would open for U2. It would be so convenient!

Love that band.

damn whoever gave this thread an almighty bump! :( I thought there were more UK dates!!

Back
Top Bottom