Double Trouble State Park, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for Bonnie to get back, Ian, then Im up for iSketch as well

I would be, but I'm heading out for more trainspotting in about 10 minutes.

You lot better kick through some of this thread too! Or else I suppose Ian and I will just have to bring the Picspam Power.

i'll play isketch as well if you guys want to. i'm on my laptop (i already checked and found out which browser will work) so fair warning, my drawings will be even worse before. i've got a tablet on my desktop but obvs on my laptop i've just got the touchpad.

i'll play isketch as well if you guys want to. i'm on my laptop (i already checked and found out which browser will work) so fair warning, my drawings will be even worse before. i've got a tablet on my desktop but obvs on my laptop i've just got the touchpad.

Oh man, I'd love to see this. Using a mouse is enough of a pain - I hate to think how badly it'd go with a touchpad.

Oooh, excellent. :up:

I never read them.

And great to hear, Khanadahar. :up:

thanks to the both of you. :kiss: it's been so frustrating being unemployed, i'm relieved to have found a job finally. and it couldn't have come at a better time. i've got no income at the moment. my unemployment is all fucked up (long story - well not long but just boring) so i've been filing every week but i've yet to get a check. thank god my mom owes me money or i'd have no way to pay any bills.

Oh man, I'd love to see this. Using a mouse is enough of a pain - I hate to think how badly it'd go with a touchpad.
i know! years ago when i played isketch with peeps on another forum, the games would always be around this time, late at night. well, this was back when i was with my ex, who had a laptop. i'd use his laptop so he could sleep (my comp's always in my bedroom, even back then) so really, before we all started playing i've only ever used a laptop for the game. it's horrible. it just magnifies my lack of drawing ability.

How long do we have before we HAVE to be in Wasilla?

I reckon we should aim to be there by the time the first polls close, so we can be there while results come in. So that'd be about lunchtime for me, early afternoon for you?

I plan on getting up earlyish tomorrow, so if necessary I can start a picspam tomorrow morning.

I'll be up early tomorrow too, to follow the news, so I'll be down with that.

Anyway, time for me to go. Back probably in 2.5 hours. :wave:

I reckon we should aim to be there by the time the first polls close, so we can be there while results come in. So that'd be about lunchtime for me, early afternoon for you?
yeah, i think everything should be wrapped up come 8 pm my time, which would be 1 pm your time. i think? i'm medsposting atm so i don't know what i'm saying. apologies in advance if i ramble. these meds make me ramble and say stupid things.

omg this toy looks amazing! it's a crayola glow box or something. it reminds me of a combo of those blackboards where you can use neon markers and lite brite. it's gorgeous and neon and it glows it's so pretty! i want one but i'm not eight :(

Planes and a few from Wellington, Sydney and some other random stuff.
:drool:

oh i also have some pics my mom took on my camera when we were driving through pennsylvania. how pretty. i hate how autumn is so gorgeous further up north. here it's just ugly. the leaves up north turn orange and red and yellow. here they just turn brown and fall off trees.

yeah, i think everything should be wrapped up come 8 pm my time, which would be 1 pm your time. i think? i'm medsposting atm so i don't know what i'm saying. apologies in advance if i ramble. these meds make me ramble and say stupid things.

nothing will be done by 8 our time :huh:. The Mountain and Pacific polls will still be going :huh:

000_0219.jpg

Preview of my Sydney photos.

I wish I hadn't already shown you all my Chicago pics. I could pic span my Japan pics, but the cam I had was so low quality, they're just embarrassing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom