Double Trouble State Park, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aw, we should have gone to dixville notch, NH, the first town in the US to vote, that has long gone republican and now gone to obama.

i hope you people have a plan to get to wasilla.

aw, we should have gone to dixville notch, NH, the first town in the US to vote, that has long gone republican and now gone to obama.

i hope you people have a plan to get to wasilla.

Oh, I didn't think of that. Still, I like Double Trouble.

And Ian and I are masters at the art of picspam. It's been ages since we've had a good one too.

damn it i'm drowsy again. i dunno if i should nap now or if i should try to hold off to nap around 8 or 9pm for a bit until polls close.

I'm planning on going to bed early so I can be up early and see what controversies over voting irregularities have broken. :happy:

i never picspammed from my trip :hmm:

but that is a lot lot lot of imageshacking. and i'm too lazy to find somewhere to batch upload for now.

I have shitloads of rail pictures I haven't picspammed with yet, not to mention bits and pieces of other stuff.

Good good I took almost 600 photos today.

Better watch out. The U2 police are in full force in WTAHNN. "Let's make a rule: No more using $$ at the end of McGuiness. It's disrespectful."

What do you think of it, Liam? I didn't think you listened to REM.

I see cin lurking! :wave:

I didn't. First listen. I'm really enjoying it.

Radio Free Europe, Pilgrimage, Moral Kiosk, and Sitting Still are particularly sweet.

I bet you've hated at least two of those.

I've put the album on myself. Radio Free Europe is a fucking great song. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom