Dorking, Surrey, UK Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually worked out a cover version of EPAA with straight chords and some semblance of vocals. Haven't recorded it yet, but it's essentially G-Cmaj7 over and over with a capo on the 3rd fret. Just improvise the lead guitar over the top of that.

I actually worked out a cover version of EPAA with straight chords and some semblance of vocals. Haven't recorded it yet, but it's essentially G-Cmaj7 over and over with a capo on the 3rd fret. Just improvise the lead guitar over the top of that.

please do get back to work on this.

hahaha no. If i can find a way to record the version of it my parents Tivo'd then maybe I'll youtube it for you all :wink:
i know how i'd do it, but it's very annoying and time consuming. tivo - vcr - dvd - avi file on my comp - youtube.

thankfully i've never attempted doing this but it's how i'd do it if i did.

Way to miss the listening party, EEN.

This also would have marked the end of my sports broadcasting career

You could've had 15 seconds of fame, though, and become a YouTube phenomenon, and forever been able to tell people that you were the crazy dancing camerawoman!

MLK, you're useless. Your namesake would be pissed off about your placing on the track listing.

MLK, you're useless. Your namesake would be pissed off about your placing on the track listing.

Seconded. Why isn't this before UF?

I am glad, however, that in my iTunes, Bass Trap immediately follows MLK. I often fail to realise that the album has finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom