Doozer's Temple Bar ~ C'mon In!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:

and you being shy :lol:

What? I'm very sweet and shy. :angel:

shifty:

I've gotten lots of goodies over the past couple of days at work - my boss gave me a Starbucks giftcard :drool:, another boss gave me a bunch of yummy smelling shower gels (gingerbread, candy cane, etc.), my friend got me the first season of The Office on dvd and a "grow a cat" :lol: and one of my other friends here (who's my office mom) gave me a silver perfume flask in the shape of a heart.

Everyone loved the cookies. :D

I never really expect to get anything, either, but it's a nice surprise when I do. And as much as I love getting stuff, it really is the thought that counts. :up:

I can send you some cookies, Kat - they may be a little late, but they'll still be good!

You know, this perfume flask is small enough to where I could put booze in it. :hmm:

Good morning, everyone who's come into the bar. :wave:

That's some good loot, gg! :drool:

I'm gonna totally freak out my mom with this cat. I'm going to call her Saturday and tell her I bought a cat like I've been talking about. She's going to give me the "I thought you said you didn't want one now, and what about the money, etc." Then when I go over there later to help her with the stuff for the family party, I'm going to bring Mia's carrier with me and put the grow a cat inside. :lol:

I'm an evil child. :macdevil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom