Doodstil, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I have a new thread good to go once we hit 1,000. It was inspired by my earlier count of what locations we'd visited.

Well, four of them are under 3 minutes.

And if you hate the lyrics, you're gonna LOVE Junta again. Some of the songs have one line of lyrics. Multiple songs, in fact. (You Enjoy Myself, Dinner and a Movie, The Divided Sky, David Bowie, Contact). Catchy though.

Phish aren't exactly a pretentious, totally serious band, btw. Bit hard to do that when you twist a song about a dead dog named Harpua into an entire performance of Dark Side of the Moon. Hahah.

Still. You know how I generally feel about long albums.

Ha. I thought You Enjoy Myself was meant to be a definitive Phish track or something?

:laugh: Now that's hilarious. Between which DSOTM songs did they fit that?

Kim, Ravva, and Reggo are all absolutely hilarious drunks. What lightweights! :laugh:

In contrast, it seems I barely get drunk even off a whole bottle of wine and my drunkposting is quite boring.

I got absolutely out of it last Christmas, as we were staying at the hotel for the work's do

I don't even remember how much i drunk but probably about 2 to 3 bottles of wine and some shots :drunk:

It wasn't a pretty sight :no: , i was still recovering a week later, but as i don't drink that often it effected me :lol:

my posts would og been like j\;dhzip9dshyuo\his/nkvhd;ns;ih :lmao:

Still. You know how I generally feel about long albums.

Ha. I thought You Enjoy Myself was meant to be a definitive Phish track or something?

:laugh: Now that's hilarious. Between which DSOTM songs did they fit that?

YEM IS the definitive Phish song.

Nah, nah. During a performance of Harpua, they played the first five minutes or whatever, improvised some lyrics about a truck driver listening to DSOTM, played the ENTIRE DSOTM and then went back in Harpua fluidly.

I got absolutely out of it last Christmas, as we were staying at the hotel for the work's do

I don't even remember how much i drunk but probably about 2 to 3 bottles of wine and some shots :drunk:

It wasn't a pretty sight :no: , i was still recovering a week later, but as i don't drink that often it effected me :lol:

my posts would og been like j\;dhzip9dshyuo\his/nkvhd;ns;ih :lmao:

:lmao: That would have been some amazing drunkposting. I love that people like Ravva can get wasted off just a couple of beers. I've never even gotten tipsy or got close to tipsy from beer. It seems it runs in my family to hold alcohol well, and I grew up on wine so I got accustomed to it too.

I've noticed when I'm drunk, I just seem to do more nerdy things. One time, after seven glasses of wine, I was correcting grammar on Wikipedia. Checked it the next morning - not a single mistake.

:lmao: That would have been some amazing drunkposting. I love that people like Ravva can get wasted off just a couple of beers. I've never even gotten tipsy or got close to tipsy from beer. It seems it runs in my family to hold alcohol well, and I grew up on wine so I got accustomed to it too.

I've noticed when I'm drunk, I just seem to do more nerdy things. One time, after seven glasses of wine, I was correcting grammar on Wikipedia. Checked it the next morning - not a single mistake.

Maybe we should experiment , maybe i should get pissed and see what happens :lol:

YEM IS the definitive Phish song.

Nah, nah. During a performance of Harpua, they played the first five minutes or whatever, improvised some lyrics about a truck driver listening to DSOTM, played the ENTIRE DSOTM and then went back in Harpua fluidly.

Despite being a lyrical nothing?

Haha, wow, that's awesome. By the way, just on Mound. I had actually heard the start of Weigh before I gave up last time; damn irritating vocals and lyrics, but musically good. All Things Reconsidered is not a bad instrumental. I'm quite enjoying Mound. Maybe the best track thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom