Doodstil, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know GG2's name until just now.
I was just about to ask a stupid question, but I'll refrain cause I already know the answer.

Probably would've been easier just to post nothing, huh?

Oh well.

I'm a postwhore.

And random OVERUSE of caps LOCK.

And utterly bizarre claims. Like doesn't he claim Adam was the equal of Peter Hook from Joy Division?

WHAT THE FUCK. Adam couldn't play then! And Hooky will always be the superior bassist anyway. For god's sake, Bono, get a clue.

And utterly bizarre claims. Like doesn't he claim Adam was the equal of Peter Hook from Joy Division?

WHAT THE FUCK. Adam couldn't play then! And Hooky will always be the superior bassist anyway. For god's sake, Bono, get a clue.
This blog, the album delay press release babbling, and that picture of him stoned are starting to tell an interesting story...

Okay, I can't stop:

bestwishes.jpg

You asked it a LOT of superthreads ago, and I gave it to you :angry:

I am legally blind, remember!

(God, that's convenient.)

But seriously, I thought you were the only Superthreader whose name I didn't know, hence always calling you GG2!

Nope! Copy-and-pasting doesn't work because the browser doesn't like the speech marks around Boy. The clickable portion just worked for me.
:shrug: Whatever.

*listens to 17-minute version of Interstellar Overdrive*

Here we go:

Bono™ said:
ADAM CLAYTONs bass is a revelation to me on this listen, and up there with JOHN ENTWISLE and PETER HOOK in its inventiveness

God, Bono™, you're an idiot. A total fucking idiot.

Adam in 1980 was a musical hack who just happened to get lucky, really.

Here we go:

God, Bono™, you're an idiot. A total fucking idiot.

Adam in 1980 was a musical hack who just happened to get lucky, really.
:yes:

I need to go find that thing I was working on last night. It can only get funnier from here.

Welcome back, Serena.

I wish something exciting were happening on EYKIW like last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom