don't stop get it get it till you chedderhead now watch the way i navigate ah ha ha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
HAAAA!!

ahhh...

nah, this is more of a windmill windmill for the land thread.

very distinct separation between the chorus and the verse, like the caisenmathbear to the zoomerang96 of 7une, 2000.

694909.jpg

with the exception of my last girlfriend whom i broke up with a few weeks ago, it turns out now all of my high school girlfriends are either engaged, married, or enraged.

well, no. i guess maybe, though?... no?

alright, so not enraged. maybe sometimes, and who can blame them when they're no longer with me?

sometimes i wonder what it's like to come across someone as special as myself. i mean, come on...i'm not shallow here, guys. i'm not talking about my physical appearance guys, lol. we already know that comparisons to 7ohn cusack and david beckham are comparable indeed - but that's not why i'm talking to you tonite.

i'm talking about conversations with regular blokes and lady folk whom destiny decided should fall into my presense.

i mean think of it - how many people are there in the world? like 6 billion or something? lots, anyway. way more than i could buy CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FOR, ANYWAY LMAO!!

but seriously, how many people do you think i've met in person and conversed with over the course of my lifetime thus far?

let's say it's 2000. likely a small number, but regardless, let's work with that figure, shall we?

something tells me their lives have never been quite the same...WHY, you ask? i can't even answer that properly - really, i don't even know.

and considering i've never met any of you despite me being one of the very oldest members of this community, i'd like you to all give it a go and figure out what about my conversation skills are so impeccable and memorable that leaves people (particularly women) delirious from the experience and wanting more?

any thoughts?

some people have said to me lately "hey man, chin up! all you need is a bit of self-confidence and everything will fall into place for you!"

is this a factor? do you think i lack self-confidence? maybe i need to be more aggressive in promoting my personal agenda?

further thoughts?

Last edited by Zoomerang96 on 01-21-2006 at 12:15 AM

Last edited by Zoomerang96 on 01-21-2006 at 12:16 AM

Last edited by Zoomerang96 on 01-21-2006 at 12:17 AM

Last edited by Zoomerang96 on 07-17-1918 at 12:15 AM

Last edited by Zoomerang96 on 01-27-1982 at 08:52 PM

Last edited by Caisenma on
07-24-98 at about 7 PM after dinner with friends and right when she broke a heart

Last edited:
Could it be that you are afraid to let these girls see the real you so you pretend like you are someone you are not for them? Who would you say is closer to the real you, your persona on the boards or the version of you that you present to cute girls?

i don't present myself to cute girls.

my town doesn't have cute girls, unless they have boyfriends.

i don't want a girlfriend anyway, seriously.

at least not now.

that's not what this is about. it's about me me me - not a better half. do i lack self-confidence? should i be more abrasive and perhaps even mildly annoying to some people in the name of making it (exceedingly) clear that i'm as good of a person as i look on the outside?

maybe i need to be more confident, especially here on the message board.

what?!

are you serious??

well then my friends must be taking the piss...not likely though.

from now on, i'm going to amp up my aggression especially in the presense of potential love interests. they're going to see a whole new me - a man who's not afraid to let them know 7ust who he really is.

but what am i?

sure... *I* think i'm pretty sweet, but is that good enough these days?

and please people, won't someone please notice my amazing editing 7ob?

i travelled through the seams of time and back to bring this thread to you.

won't you at least try and figure out where and when i edited this thread?

You can see from your experiments on the internets that chicks dig your personality so don't hide it when you are with girls in real life.

Zoomerang96 said:
and please people, won't someone please notice my amazing editing 7ob?

i travelled through the seams of time and back to bring this thread to you.

won't you at least try and figure out where and when i edited this thread?
Haha, how the hell did you manage that? Can you see through time??

Dulce de Leche said:
going on and on about how great you are/how women love you/etc and making millions of threads = confidence

:eyebrow:

haha...come on. are you for real?

i can't ever recall saying "women love me" and certainly not how "great i am".

...but let's say i did.

would that produce confidence?

Calluna said:

Haha, how the hell did you manage that? Can you see through time??

i WENT through time, calluna.

i went to the ends of the earth, at various 7unctures in time and edited this thread to its current form you're currently en7oying at this very moment!!!

Re: don't stop get it get it till you chedderhead now watch the way i navigate ah ha ha

Zoomerang96 said:
alright, so not enraged. maybe sometimes, and who can blame them when they're no longer with me?

sometimes i wonder what it's like to come across someone as special as myself. i mean, come on...i'm not shallow here, guys. i'm not talking about my physical appearance guys, lol. we already know that comparisons to 7ohn cusack and david beckham are comparable indeed - but that's not why i'm talking to you tonite.

something tells me their lives have never been quite the same...WHY, you ask? i can't even answer that properly - really, i don't even know.

and considering i've never met any of you despite me being one of the very oldest members of this community, i'd like you to all give it a go and figure out what about my conversation skills are so impeccable and memorable that leaves people (particularly women) delirious from the experience and wanting more?

[/I][/SIZE]

Enough said. :angry:

Re: don't stop get it get it till you chedderhead now watch the way i navigate ah ha ha

Zoomerang96 said:

Last edited by Zoomerang96 on 01-21-2006 at 12:16 AM

Last edited by Zoomerang96 on 01-21-2006 at 12:17 AM

Last edited by Zoomerang96 on 07-17-1918 at 12:15 AM

Last edited by Zoomerang96 on 01-27-1982 at 08:52 PM

Last edited by Caisenma on
07-24-98 at about 7 PM after dinner with friends and right when she broke a heart

Impressive :happy:

Re: Re: don't stop get it get it till you chedderhead now watch the way i navigate ah

Dulce de Leche said:

Enough said. :angry:

you took those quotes way out of context, but even still what about them sound self-confident?

to me, reading back what i wrote, it sounds like a small man expecting pitty from his peers for not adding up as high as he'd like.

it's pathetic, really.

I didn`t take them out of context; just didn`t include the parts which weren`t saying how great you supposedly are.

But I`ll agree with you; the whole thing is just pathetic. So pathetic in fact I am going to go and stop posting in this thread.

:sexywink:

Zootlesque said:

:lol: He wants people to chat with him, reply to his threads continuously and agree with him about how great he is. :wink:
a caisenma apologist, perhaps?? :happy:

i'll just say it reminds me of the 'ageless beauty' video, at the end when the girls pull her coat open. this girl, who was unwanted and alone at the party, had something so beautiful inside her and no one knew. she didn't even know how beautiful it was. she was hiding it the whole time.

self-confidence helps you put your great qualities out there, and then people are drawn to that. even cute girls. and you've got a lot of great qualities. i think you'll find that if you put forward even half the self-confidence that you do here on the boards, into your real life, girls would be throwing themselves at you - kinda like we throw ourselves at you here! :sexywink:

and unsurprisingly bear, i'm kind of in the same boat. i'll let you know when i'm able to take my own advice. i realize it's easier said than done.

Back
Top Bottom