Don't let the Randooom grind you down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

no but on the way back most of the guys were wasted so everyone was singing :slant:
:( No headbobbing?

I remembered today I forgot to get a print of the picture with me :headbobbing:. :reject:

:wave: Going to bed...MUST take my car to the dealer so very early in the morning!

timothius said:
:yes:

These paper planes shit me. I just want to make a paper plane that will fly 30 metres thats all I want in life at this point. :sad:
These are not paper but they are the planes I want to see this weekend
blues_05.jpg

and no one can go......:scream:
/whining. Will resort to pouting though.

*waiting for my mom to finish getting ready so we can bring my car to get fixed*

I'd also like to take this moment to announce that I've had enough of Rob Thomas and if he fell off the face of the earth, I would probably not be disappointed.

shari schultz said:
:lol: :applaud:

Now find one that's electronic and changes into other things when you yell "GO GO GADGET PAPER MOBILE" at it and my wildest dreams will be fulfilled! :love:

arw9797 said:
Hello Hello randooooomers!!!!! ARW is back from the great Mississippi river boat cruise. Dinner was sooo good and with prednisone I had plenty of food :tsk: For a referrence....Kariann and Schmeg this was right at Harriet Island where the Irish Fair :drool: is and also where the Science Museum is. I thought of you when I got out of the bus for a few reasons....one I had just spent 45 minutes on a bus (Dublin :love: ) and the other is I thought of last summer at the Irish Fair...which is in a month if anyone is interested in a weekend in St Paul. :sigh:

Anyways the meeting was long and boring, then we boarded a bus. There was so much traffic that the 3 buses didn't keep up with each other and ours got lost :| It was a lot of fun. I was worried about who I was going to hang out with but most of my team ended up going and we spent the whole night together so it was a lot of fun. :D

That's cool that it turned out to be fun!

Buses will always make me thing of Ireland now. Wow that was a next month that we went to the Irish Fair.

:mad: I hate it when my horoscope's just an advertisement for Starscope! What if the stars say today is the day I'll meet my rich husband? Now I could have missed him!

:ohmy: We're STILL on the same page as this morning! I actually know what's going on! I can keep up with this Randoom! :hyper:

Also: :hyper: Yay Queen Bee, star of the Phoenix DVD! Hey that rhymed! I hope the Boston 2 one appears soon. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom