Don't let the Randooom grind you down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

don't act like you had nothing to do with it!

I'm not saying I haven't had anything to do with it. Do you see my post count? Well over half of it's been in randooom threads. :shrug: It's just not the same place it was. That's no offense to anyone new to this thread. It's just different now. :shrug:

arw9797 said:

nope that's not it. I guess I'm too old school randoooom for all these new threads to appear daily.

I think I know what you mean...

:(

GibsonGirl said:

Ours are so boring.

Thats the whole concept of Weet-Bix, it's the most incredibly boring biscuit. But they beauty of it is you can do with it as you like, there are literally millions of combinations with what can be done. Dry, with milk, without milk, with honey, with fruit, mixed with other cereal, warm milk, cold milk, skim milk, low fat milk, sugar, golden suyrup, my grandad used to have them dry with Peanut Butter smeared on top.

A Weet-Bix biscuit, I've always thought, was like a stem cell. It has limitless possibilites. Will it be a thigh, a shoulder bone, a hair strand, a lung or an intestine! Who knows?! :hyper:

:hmm: Although I'm not sure how appetising the though of eating a shoulder blade truly is at breakfast.

the rockin edge said:

I think you people are saying you don't want me in here :grumpy:

:mutterssomethingaboutoldschool:

not at all! I just said it's no offense to anyone new. People have been calling this a chat thread for as long as I've been here but it hasn't been this fast moving in a long long time.

Well whatever. Enjoy yourselves. Maybe I just need a break from randoooom.

timothius said:

Thats the whole concept of Weet-Bix, it's the most incredibly boring biscuit. But they beauty of it is you can do with it as you like, there are literally millions of combinations with what can be done. Dry, with milk, without milk, with honey, with fruit, mixed with other cereal, warm milk, cold milk, skim milk, low fat milk, sugar, golden suyrup, my grandad used to have them dry with Peanut Butter smeared on top.

A Weet-Bix biscuit, I've always thought, was like a stem cell. It has limitless possibilites. Will it be a thigh, a shoulder bone, a hair strand, a lung or an intestine! Who knows?! :hyper:

:hmm: Although I'm not sure how appetising the though of eating a shoulder blade truly is at breakfast.

:lmao: funny again :lmao: but so true :drool:

arw9797 said:

not at all! I just said it's no offense to anyone new. People have been calling this a chat thread for as long as I've been here but it hasn't been this fast moving in a long long time.

Well whatever. Enjoy yourselves. Maybe I just need a break from randoooom.

ok that's fine :wink:

is gibsongirl still around? :shifty:

if so, i ended up sending you everything on kick i think. here's why. :D i remembered i'd sent someone a bunch of songs they didn't have off of kick a couple days ago so the links i'd used for them were still good. between that and the songs i'd selected, it was pretty much everything on the album i think. so you don't have to download everything if you don't want to, but i figured i'd rather forward you everything now than bring this up later and you say "aww i wish you'd sent them!!" :D

timothius said:
I guess everyone is too busy watching INXS to be talking turkey. :tsk:

Who is the sellout now, huh. :wink:

:talksturkey:
i only talk turkey on thanksgiving.

i make a delicious turkey, you can ask anyone in my family. i've broken the curse of the nasty, dry, flavourless thanksgiving dinner in my household! no longer shall we have dry turkey! no longer shall we have mashed potatoes that come out of a box in flakes! :no:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i only talk turkey on thanksgiving.

i make a delicious turkey, you can ask anyone in my family. i've broken the curse of the nasty, dry, flavourless thanksgiving dinner in my household! no longer shall we have dry turkey! no longer shall we have mashed potatoes that come out of a box in flakes! :no:

:hmm: And thats why you are in the kitchen! While you are ysi'ing can you YSI me some turkey. :drool:

We don't have thanksgiving over here, although my birthday should probably be called that sarcastically, ask anyone in my family. :yes:

KhanadaRhodes said:
is gibsongirl still around? :shifty:

if so, i ended up sending you everything on kick i think. here's why. :D i remembered i'd sent someone a bunch of songs they didn't have off of kick a couple days ago so the links i'd used for them were still good. between that and the songs i'd selected, it was pretty much everything on the album i think. so you don't have to download everything if you don't want to, but i figured i'd rather forward you everything now than bring this up later and you say "aww i wish you'd sent them!!" :D

Have you been keeping track of everything you've sent her so far? I'd like to see a list when you're done if you don't mind. :)

timothius said:
:hmm: And thats why you are in the kitchen! While you are ysi'ing can you YSI me some turkey. :drool:

We don't have thanksgiving over here, although my birthday should probably be called that sarcastically, ask anyone in my family. :yes:
:yes: i'm an excellent cook :D if you'd wondered about my location you could've always asked. :D

i love to cook, especially for holidays when i get to make lots of dishes, especially if i get to make them from scratch :drool: my parents love finding excuses for me to make mashed potatoes. :D

the rockin edge said:
Hey Gibson Girl, congrats on becoming a Rock N Roll Doggie :yes:

Thank you. :)

I'm going to make myself some tea now and hang out for a bit. Don't want to intrude! :wave:

P.S. I've heard Devil Inside before as well! Turns out I knew more INXS songs than I thought I did. :lol:

Queen Bee said:
Have you been keeping track of everything you've sent her so far? I'd like to see a list when you're done if you don't mind. :)
:yes:

i'm finally almost done...i'm up to welcome to wherever you are. :sighofrelief:

shall i post the list in here or over aol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom