Don't let the Randooom grind you down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
how can anyone be full and starving at the same time? :huh:
I've had this problem all week and I'm not on drugs (assuming you're talking about yourself there). :crack:

arw9797 said:
diet 7 UP
7 Up Free! :D That's actually what I remember most about the Pearse Street DART Station...other than how we couldn't find it until we were actually on the DART...there was an ad there that I was staring at the whole time we were waiting for the train...

Schmeg said:

7 Up Free! :D That's actually what I remember most about the Pearse Street DART Station...other than how we couldn't find it until we were actually on the DART...there was an ad there that I was staring at the whole time we were waiting for the train...

:laugh: I was telling Amy about how restrooms were toilets and about the poofy skirt graphic in London.

Did you tell her how EVERY toilet in the country is up a flight of stairs?! Soooo much fun when you've had Guinnes for lunck/dinner/midnight snack!!

Kariann said:

Im thinking that was my overly emotional state last week where I would burst into tears at any time.
For the last two years I would get SERIOUSLY depressed around that time but that has since worn off and allowed room for the Uncontrollable Munchies from Hell.

Schmeg said:

For the last two years I would get SERIOUSLY depressed around that time but that has since worn off and allowed room for the Uncontrollable Munchies from Hell.

I dont usually get depressed...I'll get moody to where things get on my nerves. I think it just escalated my state of mind last week. I did want peanut M&M everyday last week.

oh my god I totally forgot last night on the boat someone tripped and I yelled "mind your step!" Everyone looked at me like I was :coocoo: but thought it was funny when I explained why I thought it was funny!

:heart: Ireland :heart:

Did I ever tell you my master plan? I don't think I did....instead of a week in the desert next spring I think maybe a year from Sept-Oct I'd like to take a 2 week visit to our homeland. Hopefully I'll be able to hold out on using up any vacation time and that will also give me plenty of time to save up. I already have $52.99 in my new savings account :dance: Anyone want to come with me? :sexywink: It's only 14 months away!

Kariann said:

I dont usually get depressed...I'll get moody to where things get on my nerves. I think it just escalated my state of mind last week. I did want peanut M&M everyday last week.
I was scaring myself...there were commercials for PMDD (the obvious Depression Disorder) and how you could get Zoloft for it and I told my mom I thought I had that and she basically told me I was crazy.

:drool: Peanust M&M's :drool:

arw9797 said:
oh my god I totally forgot last night on the boat someone tripped and I yelled "mind your step!" Everyone looked at me like I was :coocoo: but thought it was funny when I explained why I thought it was funny!

Did I ever tell you my master plan? I don't think I did....instead of a week in the desert next spring I think maybe a year from Sept-Oct I'd like to take a 2 week visit to our homeland. Hopefully I'll be able to hold out on using up any vacation time and that will also give me plenty of time to save up. I already have $52.99 in my new savings account :dance: Anyone want to come with me? :sexywink: It's only 14 months away!

I am all over your master plan! :yes:

I got an email from the Ireland Toursim Board or whatever and airfare is cheaper in the fall it appears...alot cheaper.

Dont you get holidays off like Labor Day and Memorial Day? Those give you at least some long weekends.

Kariann said:

I am all over your master plan! :yes:

I got an email from the Ireland Toursim Board or whatever and airfare is cheaper in the fall it appears...alot cheaper.

Dont you get holidays off like Labor Day and Memorial Day? Those give you at least some long weekends.

yes that's why I was thinking maybe in Sept for Labor day. That would give me one more day to use....

Schmeg said:

I was scaring myself...there were commercials for PMDD (the obvious Depression Disorder) and how you could get Zoloft for it and I told my mom I thought I had that and she basically told me I was crazy.

:drool: Peanust M&M's :drool:

Wow that was intense then...I dont know if I could handle it if I was like I was last week every month.

arw9797 said:

:lol: I haven't needed to use Mind your step since you two went home. :wink:

That master plan sounds pretty good to me!

Kariann said:

There are so many more places I want to see over there and do more in Dublin so 2 weeks would be good.

yeah me too and a lot of people at work have been approved for 2 weeks at a time so I guess they're cool with using as much as you want. Most places I've ever been to they only allow 1 week at a time.

:sigh: the only issue with my master plan is in order for us to see each other you'd have to come here or we'd have to do a Friday night-Sunday night kind of a trip. NO days off for ARW :tsk: :grumpy: I do get 3 personal days though too I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom