Don't let the Randooom grind you down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
:down: Sushi :down:

:down: Schmeg :down:

:up: Schmeg marrying sushi :up:
:lol: What??? I can't marry sushi! I'm already married to Caleb!

...and they used to tease me at work for having maybe the slightest crush on Sushi Steve. :shh: But he has a really nice wife and an adorable, sweetheart of a 3-year-old son.

Kariann said:

I will never ever try a spider roll....NEVER!
spider-roll.jpg

It looks a little creepy in this picture...what's up with the onion-ring-lookin' thing?

Schmeg said:

:lol: What??? I can't marry sushi! I'm already married to Caleb!

...and they used to tease me at work for having maybe the slightest crush on Sushi Steve. :shh: But he has a really nice wife and an adorable, sweetheart of a 3-year-old son.

You WERE married to Caleb. It was over the night he didn't serenade you out on the ramp at Boston 2, remember? :tsk:

Schmeg said:

spider-roll.jpg

It looks a little creepy in this picture...what's up with the onion-ring-lookin' thing?

Ok the picture at Haiku looked even creepier...the onion ring lookin thing is some kind of fishy thing...it was not deep fried in the picture there...it looked grey and slimey...thus the reason I refuse to ever try it.

Queen Bee said:

You WERE married to Caleb. It was over the night he didn't serenade you out on the ramp at Boston 2, remember? :tsk:
Ooooh, riiight, I guess I forgave him for that when he stalked me on the Gap Muzac cd. :flirt:

Kariann said:

Ok the picture at Haiku looked even creepier...the onion ring lookin thing is some kind of fishy thing...it was not deep fried in the picture there...it looked grey and slimey...thus the reason I refuse to ever try it.
The onion ring thingy kind of resembles a spider there and that is Reason Numero Uno not to eat it. :yuck:

Queen Bee said:

I bet you're also jealous that you don't have a homicidal mascot.

card.jpg

:drool:
:lol: I sure am! He's gonna beat someone with that stick and then stab them with the knife!! :eek:

We don't usually make fish in my house because my dad has a SERIOUS allergy. Sometimes my mom broils some scallops but she makes them way too greasy for me and then the house smells like Narragansett Bay for three days. :yuck:

Kariann said:

Reminds me...wonder how FuzzButt is doing. :hmm:
:lmao: I tossed his hairy ass out MONTHS ago!

I think someone in this thread who's not here right now made a few stupid comments about that, too. :grumpy:

I got my bill today from my credit card that I used in Ireland and England. I'm honestly really surprised at the amount I spent. I thought it was going to be a lot more. I did spend almost $400 in cash though too while we were there :eek:

arw9797 said:
:crack: I just looked at the entire high school picture thread. I missed that when it was originally out :shrug:
I was not aware of this thread either.

/quoting every damn post from the last page

I haven't gotten the Ireland statement yet and I am afraid for my financial future. :crack:
Queen Bee said:

First of all, it's a sugar cane. :grumpy: He uses the sugar to pour over the bodies of his victims to sweeten the taste of their flesh.
:eeklaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom