Don't let the Randooom grind you down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yikes: Flashy modem lights usually aren't good...glad the unplugging thing helped!

If IWB's still around...12-1 Sox, bottom of the 5th. :drool: I'm not turning it on...I don't want to risk it!

Someone remind me that I have to stop by another store and pick up bags on my way to work tomorrow and that I don't have to be at work until 3 at the latest. :hyper: Overtime is nice, but it's also nice to have a lazy summer morning off!

ATTN: Schmeg

Don't forget to stop by another store and pick up your bags on your way to work tomorrow! And remember that you don't have to be at work until 3 at the latest. You know, overtime is nice, but it's also nice to have a lazy summer morning off! :hyper:

Glad I'm not the only one!

I've been bored since the last hour of work....well minus my afternoon nap.

Speaking of which I had a Bono dream last night. We were waiting for my bags at a baggage carousel and I went to pull my bag off when he stepped down off of where the bags dropped out and started singing going around the carousel.

Kariann said:
Glad I'm not the only one!

I've been bored since the last hour of work....well minus my afternoon nap.

Speaking of which I had a Bono dream last night. We were waiting for my bags at a baggage carousel and I went to pull my bag off when he stepped down off of where the bags dropped out and started singing going around the carousel.

I need to stop taking naps after work. I end up staying up past 2am if I take a nap for more than 2 hours. :grumpy:

Sounds like excellent material for a future Photoshop project!

Queen Bee said:
Schmeg, I just had one of those things in your awesome signature. :drool:

:banghead:
:love: A Guinness with a fuity slice and a little umbrella?? :love:

:drool:

Thanks for the ATTN!

I'm bored too...thought maybe some people were going to the movies tonight but I have not heard from them. The movies are VERY expensive, though, and...I forgot the and part. :der:

Kariann said:

What's going slow?
The page that the link is for...it takes forever!

Now I see the new hat and Mr. I Make a Sport of Looking Miserable Bodyguard Man!

Amy wanted me to go to the movies with her and Ivan.

1. Not interested in paying $8.00 or whatever the hell it's up to these days on a movie I've never heard of with actors I don't like.

2. I can't stand Ivan. :yuck:

She also wanted me to go out to lunch with her several times this week. I told her that I didn't have any money....I can spare $6.00 at Chipotle once in a while. And I went today without her! :shh: I went with 3 of my coworkers that were on the boat last night. They're fun but of course they're all married but one and she's the one I don't like as much so we wouldn't ever get together outside of work. I was actually surprised all three wanted to go. We all ate our entire Chipotle meal plus chips and then they all wanted to go to Coldstone for ice cream! :barf: Even on Prednisone I didn't have any room. I couldn't believe I ate an entire burrito :eek: One of them is so small and she not only ate her whole beefy burrito thing but she got the middle size ice cream at Coldstone and ate most of it. :shrug:

I was really hungry an hour later so I probably could have gotten something at Coldstone.

By the way...I have no idea where I'm going with this post. I just started typing about something that tied into some one else's post but now I'm lost and am too tired to reread this....:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom