Don't let the Randooom grind you down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:
yo!
yo%20yo.jpg

It's hot as hell in my room but I have myself believing that the nice breeze outside will actually come in so I won't turn on the AC. :coocoo: This has never been the case before, why would it change now? Also I don't feel like closing my door and shutting everyone out right now.

IWasBored said:

:macdevil:

holy shit! wankerman, is that you? i didn't recognize your avatar!
:lmao: I KNEW you were going to say that!

Yeah, I had a bit of a facelift here...I took the picture myself. :D

You can also drive Queen Bee insane and tell me my sig is cool. :evil:

Schmeg said:

:lmao: I KNEW you were going to say that!

Yeah, I had a bit of a facelift here...I took the picture myself. :D

:wink:

i made a new avatar, but it's stuck on my computer, which now has (dial-up) internet! but it's too far away from the telephone jack...i have to move it before i can use it :der:

and i keep forgetting to put it on my ipod to transfer it to the laptop so i can use it.

and now that i think about it, i can't even remember what the hell the picture was! :reject:

punksta0: shoot, i forgot about your show. why am i listening to crappy epitaph bands.

:love:

IWasBored said:
punksta0: shoot, i forgot about your show. why am i listening to crappy epitaph bands.

:love:
:sad: RealPlayer won't let me listen to your show, so I am currently listening to Bob Dylan. U2 is on deck.

Speaking of on deck, there's a Red Sox vs. Yankees game on right now that I want to watch but I'm convinced I'll jinx it. Apparently they lost last night because Arroyo was up to late playing the guitar. :huh:

Schmeg said:

:sad: RealPlayer won't let me listen to your show, so I am currently listening to Bob Dylan. U2 is on deck.

Speaking of on deck, there's a Red Sox vs. Yankees game on right now that I want to watch but I'm convinced I'll jinx it. Apparently they lost last night because Arroyo was up to late playing the guitar. :huh:

well, u2 and dylan aren't nearly as bad as the crappy epitaph bands he was listening to.

if the old people's camera and photography convention is gone out in the basement, after my show before my mom picks me up, i may check the score.

or i may not :yikes: i haven't been able to watch games being stuck without cable, so who knows...maybe i'll be helpful?

my brother said he's going to buy arroyo's cd. i heard his cover of "dirty water" on my non-cable tv channel. it sounded...eh....it's dirty water!

ba-duum duum duum dum da-dum

Kariann said:
Could my computer move any sloooooooowwwwwwweeeeeeerrrrrrrr this evening?
It could but I suspect at that point you'd throw it out the window. And that wouldn't be good.

IWasBored said:

well, u2 and dylan aren't nearly as bad as the crappy epitaph bands he was listening to.

if the old people's camera and photography convention is gone out in the basement, after my show before my mom picks me up, i may check the score.

or i may not :yikes: i haven't been able to watch games being stuck without cable, so who knows...maybe i'll be helpful?

my brother said he's going to buy arroyo's cd. i heard his cover of "dirty water" on my non-cable tv channel. it sounded...eh....it's dirty water!

ba-duum duum duum dum da-dum
Kick those old people out and check the score!

I haven't heard anything by Arroyo yet but I'm probably going to end up buying that CD at some point. :shifty:

Yeah down by the river!
Down by the banks of the River Charles!

i just played the goofiest PSA ever.

wtf. free bible with every ride to church on the old people shuttle bus!!

:huh:

that was a mistake. that's not what spotbox said it was going to play!

there's a picture of al barr in this business cd booklet!! it's been a couple years since i've listened to this cd and i don't remember seeing it last time. i actually recognized the picture of dan connors (sp?) before i saw al, as it was a bruisers picture (the bruisers wth micky fitz).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom