Don't forget Entourage this sunday night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG I just got HBO again and watched 10 or so episodes on HBO Demand last night and I LOVE THIS SHOW! I can't wait until Sunday's episode, I'll have to record it so I can watch it over and over! :applaud:

starsgoblue said:
Tape it for me! Peeze?! :D Or no hijinks in NYC for you! :shame:

:wink:

I'm going to see Duran Duran I won't be home unless I sell my tickets because my friend might not want to go :grumpy:

I set the DVDR to record it, but didn't get to watch it yet. I wanted to watch it live as well, but only caught the last 10 minutes, which was when they showed COBL. The crowd up front had this 'staged' kinda look - kinda half alive (no offense). Did anyone spot the interferencers who were supposed to be in the ellipse during that song? I was on the outer ellipse about 5-6 deep... So I'm sure I was nowhere to be seen. I think I caught John Cusack on the left side of the screen in the ellipse. And it looked pretty empty in there as well (I begged to be let in - I was alone. Didn't work :mad: )

Moonlit_Angel said:
Hey, MsMofoGone and starsgoblue, my family's planning on picking up more blank tapes this week, and this show will repeat throughout the week. I could tape it for both of you and send the show to you guys if you want :). E-mail me if you're interested at angienic2001@yahoo.com .

Angela

Could you PLEASE PLEASE do that for me too!!!:bow:

So the 'Johnny Drama' comment I had originally heard on the San Diego boot was related to this show?

I could have never figured that out.

Cool show, though! :up:

Back
Top Bottom