Don't drink beer.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosgirl84 said:

two other people also posted smilies only, but thank you for singling me out - it helps to illustrate that you seem to have some sort of issue with me personally.

Its nothing on a personal level, just trying to maintain some etiquette. You took offense to some posts of mine in a topic of yours, I'm keeping the balance in a relatively polite manner.

Bonochick I didn't imply she couldn't post here, it was a request in the hope it would be complied with and hence reduce any conflict.

Edit: if I want to be pedantic.. Anything that is a personal attack (by personal attack, we also include yawns, rolleyes, etc. that are directly intended to annoy, and are used excessively).

The smilies annoyed me and bonosgirl84 used them excessively IMO. But now I'm going to bed.

In all honesty I just don't want to be seeing that pic of Fiona Apple at this hour.

Last edited:
icelle said:
*gives sicy another smirnoff*

Thanks girl, however, it is now 9am and I have a slight headache from last night .. no more smirnoffs :lol: :crack:

Until later maybe :wink:

p_h, the posts you were making in my thread were insulting, and you know it, but for god's sake i am not going to sit here and argue like a child with you. none of my smilies personally attacked you. jesus, what is it with people these days?

your sick, freakish obsession with my avatar speaks for itself.

Laird/Bono said:
^^I know....you'd think we were talking about U2 tribute bands..............:huh:

u2 tribute bands rock. especially Joshua Tree.

check them out...u2jt.com

I was gonna poke fun at smirnoff ice, but how can I? Look at the piss I was drinkin with friends last night!

22b6.jpg

WildHoneyAlways said:
I like your hair cut DMP. :up:

Keystone is right up there with Milwaukee's Best. :wink:

haha, cant be any worse than " lucky lager". when I was in high school 12 packs of that were only 3.95

DeadMansParty said:
I was gonna poke fun at smirnoff ice, but how can I? Look at the piss I was drinkin with friends last night!

22b6.jpg

Your cute:wink: But I would not drink that no matter how hot you are!!!:barf:

Back
Top Bottom