Dong Ha, Vietnam Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This page kept me incredibly entertained today Backyard fights in ringwood | Facebook

Sadly, all the statuses and comments have been deleted. They were hilarious. The admin was literally posting statuses like "I have a guy, 20yo, 185cm 82kg who wants to fight him inbox 4 details" and then all these people were commenting. God, I love the internet.

Also, #supertramp

0.jpg

:love:

Who the fuck would want to see Jon Anderson solo? He's the only member of Yes with no musical talent. The one that provided the high pitched vocals and ridiculous lyrics.

What the hell does he even do during a solo set? Just stand there and warble without any testicles for half an hour while all the animals within a 50km radius flee?

Slopsy said:
Danny! What are you doing for NYE? Cos the Espy NYE show looks rad and features SFK. They might play your song!

It does look pretty rad. I have no plans yet but I think I'm gonna go hunting for a Falls ticket.

The Sad Punk said:
Haha, you motherfucker.

SIBERRIAAAAAAA
THE PLACE TO BE

GOOD MORNING

...until late feb/march

That's like plenty of months though and even then I don't ever have to go to high school.

Congrats, Vlad! That is super rad.

I've got two weeks left after this. Better start that Edward Said essay soon.

Thank you!

Congrats Vlad! Best of luck getting into your desired uni course. :up:

In the end I have about 4 which I consider to be attractive prospects to me, not just the one I had at the start. :lol:

I still have that saved somewhere in my documents!

From which I made this ...

tumblr_luk019zNCT1qienp2o1_500.jpg

A great thing about that is that, just a few posts earlier, I'd completely disagreed with your assessment of the studio version of Party Girl.

But, y'know. Baaaa.

Clearly you were still somehow kissing my arse. The hive mind was just trying to throw Nips off. IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY.

>goes to WTAHNN for the first time in what feels like a while
>'Capitalism is awesome'
>right I have to control myself here

Back
Top Bottom