Dong Ha, Vietnam Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The hottest girl was pitted against the second hottest girl for elimination on Beauty and the Geek tonight, and the hottest girl and the millionaire were eliminated. A fucking nightmare. Terrible way to end a shit day.

The hottest girl was pitted against the second hottest girl for elimination on Beauty and the Geek tonight, and the hottest girl and the millionaire were eliminated. A fucking nightmare. Terrible way to end a shit day.

:laugh:

This week due to volunteering to put a maze together with PVC pipe whilst having a job, I'm getting less than 6 hours sleep a night.

:crack:

People who buy sliced cheese rather than SLICING IT THEM-FUCKING-SELVES are what's wrong with the modern world.

I buy pre-grated cheese... In my defence, I don't own a grater, and I hate washing them up in any case.

Kraft pretending that plastic stuff is cheese is what's wrong with the world today.

People who buy sliced cheese rather than SLICING IT THEM-FUCKING-SELVES are what's wrong with the modern world.

I do that but only because I normally make cheese toasties on the run and it's just convenient (nobody needs to see me use a knife - people might accidentally die), so yeah, sorry for fucking up the whole modern world an' all that.

Make no mistake: this does not make me cool with Cobbler's limited cheese experience.

But that stuff tastes like shit, Bonnie.

I mean, cheese isn't shit, so how is it even cheese at that point?

(Axver might know of some legitimate obscure cheeses that are supposed to taste like shit, in which case I'll concede)

(Axver might know of some legitimate obscure cheeses that are supposed to taste like shit, in which case I'll concede)

Le Asse d'Bordeaux - Washrind butter cheese built in a cave. A donkey enters the cave after 15 days and then eats the cheese and shits it out. Connoissuers also enjoy some of the donkey's pre-cheese shit on the side when enjoying it with quail kidney pate.

The Sad Punk said:
Le Asse d'Bordeaux - Washrind butter cheese built in a cave. A donkey enters the cave after 15 days and then eats the cheese and shits it out. Connoissuers also enjoy some of the donkey's pre-cheese shit on the side when enjoying it with quail kidney pate.

.....why?

But that stuff tastes like shit, Bonnie.

I mean, cheese isn't shit, so how is it even cheese at that point?

On behalf of Charlotte: blue cheese.

(I enjoy it in small quantities. Very small quantities.)

It doesn't taste like shit when it's all hot and melted and between two crunchy slices of bread, and in my mouth as I'm walking towards my car.

I'll pay this, since cheese that isn't that great for eating raw can still be very enjoyable once melted in a sandwich.

And until a few years ago, the sight of me wielding a knife and trying to slice cheese was a national embarrassment, so ...

(Now it's just a minor local embarrassment. It's now the Port Power of cheese slicing rather than the All Blacks losing to France in the World Cup quarter-finals of cheese slicing.)

Yeah, gorgonzola legit tastes of shit.

The grana padano that I have to slice and package at work smells awful, like feet, but tastes amazing. I guess that's the case for a lot of cheeses though.

Voted today in my local council election. THERE WAS NO SAUSAGE SIZZLE. :( :( :(

Oooh shit! Have you fired off an e-mail to whoever's in charge of the course?

I haven't yet. I'm not too sure if a few other people might have done the same thing. We had to pick an article they provided and then find two sources independently.

I've made a post on the discussion board.

Back
Top Bottom