Dominican Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite enjoyed the one and a half games of soccer I watched during the World Cup in '06 when everyone in Australia suddenly got into it and became experts on the off-side rule... :lol:

Axver said:

You answered "yes" to 75 of 100 questions, making you 25.0% sexually pure (75.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 25.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 24%, based on a comparison of your test results with 1219397 other submissions for this test

AUSTRALIA = OWNED.

India win with a four, Tendulkar 117 n.o., victory by six wickets! :drool:

snapshotj200803020032kg9.jpg

major_panic said:

Nah, Chinese martial arts is the way to go.

:love:

Do you or have you practice any form???

I would love to learn Kung Fu (oh, wing chung??) I have done some Tai Chi before ..... oh I love it, completely fascinates me :D

WildHoney said:

You answered "yes" to 75 of 100 questions, making you 25.0% sexually pure (75.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 25.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 24%, based on a comparison of your test results with 1219397 other submissions for this test

DAMN!

Wait, what did everyone else get again?

major_panic said:

Who doesn't want to see size seven font?

Let's all type really big especially when we have long sentences to post because your screen needs to be filled with lots of obnoxious text, particularly when somebody quotes it and it goes bold and your eyes get owned. Bwahahaha, etc.

does someone want to make a list of everyone's scores because I can't be bothered reading through all the posts...yep I'm tired :lol:

WildHoney said:

:ohmy: Oooh, nearly beat Varitek and Jen, who are on 78% corrupt.

TranceEnding said:

:love:

Do you or have you practice any form???

I would love to learn Kung Fu (oh, wing chung??) I have done some Tai Chi before ..... oh I love it, completely fascinates me :D

I learn wushu at the moment, which is pretty much the Shaolin stuff slightly neutered and prettied up. Tai Chi's cool, and I've done a Wing Chun lesson before but didn't find it that great.

I'm also trying to learn Muay Thai and I can (I think just) match most Taekwondo people before a black belt in terms of kicking ability (not power though!)

Axver said:
Let's all type really big especially when we have long sentences to post because your screen needs to be filled with lots of obnoxious text, particularly when somebody quotes it and it goes bold and your eyes get owned. Bwahahaha, etc.
YOUR EYES = OWNED

gluey said:
does someone want to make a list of everyone's scores because I can't be bothered reading through all the posts...yep I'm tired :lol:

OK, going off memory.

Screwtape: 99% pure
major_panic, phillyfan26: 94% pure
unico: 87% pure
Axver: 85% pure
coolian2: 83% pure
Alisaura: 77% pure
No spoken words: 50/50
gluey: 69% corrupt
WildHoney: 75% corrupt
mysterious_jen, Varitek: 78% corrupt

I can't remember some of the others off the top of my head.

Axver said:

OK, going off memory.

varitek and myself are in dispute because the test wasn't broad enough to cover our expertise.

Axver said:

OK, going off memory.

:shocked: Wow, the balance is really tipped to the pure side isn't it! What's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom