Dominican Republic Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:
So TranceEnding, why'd you want to know star signs? Just curious, you don't have to divulge if you don't want to.

I dunno, I just like finding out about people's personality's ... I don't really follow the daily horoscope and what-not. I kind of like the idea of, according to the time and date of your birthday, where the planets were aligned etc .. it just seems like a lovely connection to the universe.

Oh god, I'm just an old hippy :D

Most runs in an innings by a nightwatchman:

Score: 201
Batsman: Jason Gillespie
Match: Australia v Bangladesh, 2005-06

That's freaking awesome.

TranceEnding said:

I dunno, I just like finding out about people's personality's ... I don't really follow the daily horoscope and what-not. I kind of like the idea of, according to the time and date of your birthday, where the planets were aligned etc .. it just seems like a lovely connection to the universe.

old hippys have their place :hug:

TranceEnding said:

Was 17 January 1987, my birthday, a particularly opinionated day or something? :wink:

major_panic said:
Most runs in an innings by a nightwatchman:

Score: 201
Batsman: Jason Gillespie
Match: Australia v Bangladesh, 2005-06

That's freaking awesome.

Hahahaha.

BANGLADESH = OWNED.

TranceEnding said:

Fair enough. It's a bit like my enjoying psychoanalyzing people despite not being a qualified psychologist :shifty:

And y'all know I was kidding about the witchcraft thing, right?

On a completely different note, I passed 36,000 posts 48 posts ago and didn't even notice! It was somewhere earlier in this thread, heh.

WildHoney said:
It was just after i lost my virginity :lol:
At least it wasn't 9 months after you lost it... :uhoh:

I am very interested in all forms of belief, be they mainstream religions or various forms of paganism, or atheism or agnosticism or just why anyone believes the things they do... why humans all seem to need to believe something... even if the belief is that there's nothing to believe in...

*makes own headasplode*

Yeah, no philosophy for Alison when she's sick.

:reject:

Axver said:
On a completely different note, I passed 36,000 posts 48 posts ago and didn't even notice! It was somewhere earlier in this thread, heh.

HOLY FUCK

Friday you passed 35,000.

You sir, are The Real Postwhore. No Doubt about it....

Someone get this guy a trophy!

Alisaura said:
I am very interested in all forms of belief, be they mainstream religions or various forms of paganism, or atheism or agnosticism or just why anyone believes the things they do... why humans all seem to need to believe something... even if the belief is that there's nothing to believe in...

Same here. I'm especially interested in its socio-cultural and socio-political expression. It's one thing to adhere to a creed, but I'm most fascinated by how such beliefs motivate people to behave - or, in many cases, how people behave motivates what creeds they are willing to accept. And religion as a political construct is a particular interest of my political scientist side.

:nerd:

Alisaura said:

:hi5: It's one of the reasons why I really, really love my uni course combination at the moment.

bono_man2002 said:

HOLY FUCK

Friday you passed 35,000.

You sir, are The Real Postwhore. No Doubt about it....

Someone get this guy a trophy!

:lmao:

500 posts a day over the weekend? That's pretty fucking nuts. Look what you people have done to me. Thank goodness uni starts tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom