Doha, Qatar Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I don't (yet) know any Jasmines. Even with fictional characters, I won't use the names of people I know. And I don't want that name ruined! Though I like it enough that I'd probably use it anyway.

I do hope Cyrus has a brother called Billy Ray and a sister called Miley. I know you aren't going for that, but I'm an Assver.

Yeah, it's a great name. Let's hope you find a swell dame! Also I didn't mean for that to rhyme.

Aw, shaddup! It's after Cyrus the Great! Maybe I should call him the Persian Kurash instead...

:lol: you've told me that before, it cracks me up.

It seems weird to me now, because I have a hard time imagining Grandad being THAT MUCH of an arse about it. But to this day, he sometimes accidentally goes to call me Andrew - or just gets muddled and calls me Ian or Tony, the names of his sons. Sometimes Ian and Tony get called by their brother's name or my name too ...

It seems weird to me now, because I have a hard time imagining Grandad being THAT MUCH of an arse about it. But to this day, he sometimes accidentally goes to call me Andrew - or just gets muddled and calls me Ian or Tony, the names of his sons. Sometimes Ian and Tony get called by their brother's name or my name too ...
but does he ever call you een?

one time my grandma called me linda - the name of my dead aunt, her younger daughter. i would've been offended (because before she died, she'd make comparisons to us about various things which really pissed me off) but it's because of her being nuts in this case, not her trying to make a dig.

Yeah, it's a great name. Let's hope you find a swell dame! Also I didn't mean for that to rhyme.

Aw, shaddup! It's after Cyrus the Great! Maybe I should call him the Persian Kurash instead...

I'd laugh if I married a Jasmine.

Kurash sounds cooler anyway.

I read recently that Pixie Geldof is actually Little Pixie Geldof, ie her first name is Little :|

1984: "Early morning, April four, shot rings out in the Memphis sky ..."

A little later: "Oh fuck fuck fuck not morning! Got to fix that somehow ..."

1990: MEMPHIS EVE HEWSON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom