Dog the Bounty Hunter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dog the Bounty Hunter stupiest show ever?

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Not the stupiest, but pretty close-really dumb

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Never watch it

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No, I love it, Dog is hot!

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
well for those that haven't watched it, please do, but only watch as much as you can stomach.

dbs

I'm amused that by the end of the episode Dog tends to turn into a softy and befriend the people he brings in after calling them scum and such for most of the episode.

i like when he wears the very tight black pants and the sexydiamondleatherblackvest that is way too tight for him and his blubber runs over his belt line.:up:

and those stupid spurs on his boots.
:angry:

dbs

How could you not like a couple who refuse to let go of their white trash roots, no matter how much money they make from their TV show? :wink: :lol:

Bono's American Wife said:
How could you not like a couple who refuse to let go of their white trash roots, no matter how much money they make from their TV show? :wink: :lol:
:up:

and how bout when they try and get all chummy with the native islanders addressing them as"bra"...all while he is wearing a stupid Lynyrd Skynyrd tee shirt :down:

and that mug of his

kills me.

dbs

Last edited:
I nearly fell out of my chair the first time I saw Dog, running ever so gingerly in his high-heel cowboy boots, after a bad dude...then when he raised his Airhorn at him...:lol: I later realized it was an Extra Ecomony size can of Mace...

This dog bites......:down: agrees with Diamond.

Re: Dog's wife...too short, too wide, too blonde, too chesty, too nauseating...

Let us pray..........:rollseyes:

and how about how Dog's brother and nephew both look like they were inbred:sexywink:

dbs

Last edited:
I wanted to find him when I went to hawaii:angry: now what am I suppose to do on that island:angry:

:wink:

poor dog:tsk:

I've been watching recent shows just to see Hawaii in the background. The other night they were at a McDonald's by the Aloha Stadium where they busted some guy.

Sad they picked up Dog and his brother and son tho.....these guys nabbed a real criminal and got him off the streets, albeit in Mexico, and now THEY are being treated as the bad guys? I think the US should be trying to help these 3 guys!

Judge releases 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' star Duane Chapman on bail

UPI News Service, 09/16/2006

Grinning reality TV star Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman, was released on bail in Hawaii late Friday to the cheers of adoring fans.

Chapman told fans that he was absolutely sure he would be vindicated on charges of illegal detention that go back three years when he and his posse went into Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and captured fugitive convicted rapist Andrew Luster, The Honolulu Star Bulletin reported Saturday.

Bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico.

Chapman was released from the federal lockup in Honolulu on bail under house arrest and was ordered to wear an electronic monitoring bracelet.

He faces extradition proceedings that will determine if he should be sent to Mexico to face charges. He could get six months to four years in prison, if convicted.

Chapman's son, Leland, and fellow bounty-hunter Tim Chapman also were released under similar conditions.

there was a new episode on tonight in which the family told their side of the ordeal. i'm pissed off at what happened here. dog catches a rapist who had 80 victims an then gets himself arrested for bounty-hunting in mexico. thats messed up. :angry:

catch a repeat sometime this week...

(PST)
Dog, AETVP Sep 20 02:00am
Dog, AETVP Sep 20 09:00pm
Dog, AETVP Sep 21 01:00am
Dog, AETVP Sep 23 05:00pm
Dog, AETVP Sep 24 10:00am

Last edited:
Something is just very very wrong with this whole story and I don't get it. I watched last night and it broke my heart to see Beth so upset and the family all upset over what's happened. Statute of limitations aside, WHY would US MARSHALS beat down Chapman's doors the way they did? What's in this "deal" for the Marshals or for the US? Doesn't seem to me anywhere where Chapmans did anything wrong to deserve this. Chapman also mentioned the possibility of retiring from Bounty Hunting when he gets through with this, but he's been doing it for so many years (25-30) and has captured so many criminals which I see as a GOOD THING......law enforcement can't seem to capture these criminals let alone KEEP THEM INCARCERATED like most of them should be! I am hoping that this whole sordid ordeal will be behind the Chapman family, and it is also my hope they will all be pardoned BY THE US and will receive apologies.

If any of you who are interested in this story missed the Chapman family's show last night, I'd highly recommend catching it on the A&E Network.

*related topic
has anyone seen Chris Elliott's spoofs of "Dog" on David Letterman's show lately? they are hilarious :D

Back
Top Bottom