*Does the Wedding Day dance*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Justified said:

do y'all not have wedding rehearsals the night before the wedding in the Netherlands?

we don't have them here either.

I hope you had a grand day MG Sturgess :D

Justified said:
do y'all not have wedding rehearsals the night before the wedding in the Netherlands?

I don't know. I never got married (yet), don't even have a girlfriend at the moment. But I'll let you know should I marry someone someday. :)

Here in the US wedding rehersal is for the whole wedding party to practice where to stand and how to walk the night before the wedding. After the rehersal the families typically have a rehersal dinner for close family and friends and those who are in the wedding party. Which usually means, tears of joy, lots of food and partying the night beforethe big day. :up:

Hey Everyone! I dunno if i'm signed in as me or my hubby :D :D We had a wonderful wedding. Everything turned out absolutely foooooooooookin gorgeous! I was so nervous a couple of hours before but as soon as I saw my hubby to be at the alter I was just so happy!! :D I was shaking so badly but it was beautiful! I had to fight back tears when we were telling eachother our vows. :)

The reception was a ton of fun as well! All the families were dancing and they played lots of spanish music and I danced for like 4 hours straight without sitting down LOL :D Once I start I just can't stop. :D We flew back at 7am yesterday morning to Maryland and now we're getting ready to leave tomorrow morning for the HONEYMOON! :D We'll be going to Niagra Falls and Toronto for the next few days. We're driving up there so it should be fun :D

:hugs: Thank you everyone for the well wishes! We're really just so happy right now. :heart: Love you guys and miss ya'll a ton!

Signing out,

Mr. & Mrs. Sturgess

PS. I promise i'll post pictures as soon as we get any back :D

Back
Top Bottom